Which TOL forum member is the most annoying?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would love to win this award...

Well, apart from the most boring poster award but considering how much volatile discussion would ensue in order to win either it depends on the precepts of those with the suitable standards necessary to award such...awards...

Furthermore, I've never banked in Finland and my IQ is marginally above 98. Gimme.....!

I'm sorry to say, you are completely unqualified for this award. You are far too likable.

I also know your real IQ, so you're not fooling anyone.

Pfttt ... he's an annoying furball.

I prefer that you would be honest and tell us who annoys you.

I don't really let post annoy me. They're just words on a page and it's just a fact that the vast majority are both stupid and ignorant. Just part of life and I've been around the block a few times. One evolutionist who's not on this site had this loooooooooonnnnngggg diatribe I wound up having to edit for a job I was helping out on. Had to listen to him for hours and hours and hours and hours--even transcribe some of it. Now THAT got annoying.

What I do like is getting a good laugh and resurrected is by far the funniest person here. Though some of the things liberals have said have me laughing so hard I cry.

Damian

hey lets make up a screen name so we can just let it all out of our systems without feeling like were not Christians,,,,"whitestone" he's a real idiot,,he's probably ugly,,we shouldn't have any problem hating him. He's probably just sitting around smirking or something like some dummy. He I bet When attacked by all the professional Christians would just fold up and crawl into a corner and cry like a baby,,,I think lets crucify Whitestone this week and lay off the other folks,,,,who's with me?

I really don't know you. But you're annoying me now.

musterion

You're are annoying, especially when you start going off on how much chicks dig you.

green-eyes-people-with-green-eyes-24760259-768-1024.jpg

Z

Damian

Unless a man has been brought to the place where he truly despises himself then that man is still in his sin.

It doesn't appear to me that you have actually been brought to the place where you truly despise yourself. So, I guess we can surmise that you are still a sinner. And I might add, a truly annoying sinner.