Where does the Church Flee

CherubRam

The (Congregation) first flees to America, then later to Australia. 1776 AD+350=2126 AD. "The storms of the South" and the "land of the Rock" are related to Christian movements. In October, in the 10 days of "AWE," in 2126; a meteor will strike the foot of Italy. When the rock strikes the foot, Yellowstone will act as a pressure relief. At that time will be fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, who said, "woe to the land of spinning wings beyond the rivers of Cush." God's people will become a mountain of people, filling the whole world during the reign of Christ.

Revelation 16:19
The great city (Jerusalem) split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath.

1 Peter 5:13
She who is in Babylon, chosen together with you, sends you her greetings, and so does my son Mark.

Zechariah 14:4
On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.

Twenty one years (half Hour) will pass after the Two Witness are killed. After that time lightning (judgement) and thunder (action) will take place from the throne, And a great rock from space will destroy Italy. I'm speaking of the tectonic plates breaking.

You guys need to stay on topic better, and stop having your pee pee contest.

Interplanner

Israel is due another wilderness experience.

Eze 20:33 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:

34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.

36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD.

37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:

38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Many more scriptures on this subject available upon request.

But you've muddled things. This is about the covenantal terms that required they go into captivity, as already explained in Daniel, before the 490 years start.

fzappa13

But you've muddled things. This is about the covenantal terms that required they go into captivity, as already explained in Daniel, before the 490 years start.

Where are you getting this? I'm pretty sure it didn't originate with you and it doesn't leap out of the pages of the Bible at you ... who fed you this?