When God Kills Kids

whitestone

whitestone: very poetic, but crap.

i will tell you a secret most misunderstood,the tree grows and at the end of it's days it falls,then it rots. the grass seed sprouts and the blade grows. men look at steel and make cars. man cuts down the trees and carve them into chairs. but very few things are immune from the fire.

there is an ever-burning fire that burns right in front of your face. that is everything from the beginning till now corrupts. the tree falls and decays. the metal rust and falls to the earth,the rocking chair breaks and is burnt,the man dies and returns to the soil. the bricks,the tires,the rope,the t.v, the plastic,,,,everything will dissolve to the elements.

the elements will reduce to the atom,the atom to the particles,these to their half life. these by the force of gravity will sift down through the pebbles of sand and be drawn to the fire in the inwards of the earth,none is immune,,all will be clean dissolved in the fire.

There is the first born of the dead,the son of god,he is raised from this of which i speak. his body and the elements of him are not decaying,they are not corrupting. They are not sifting down through the pebbles of sand and entering into the fire.,,,and those whom he will call also will return from this corruption in the Resurrection,,,the rest will be clean dissolved,,,,

Granite

Hall of Fame
Yes, truth is convenient that way. :chuckle:

What you believe and accept is hideous. For you to expect any sane, rational person to go along with it is grotesque.

You're very dangerous people. That's really all there is to it.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
drama-queen.jpg

What you believe and accept is hideous. For you to expect any sane, rational person to go along with it is grotesque.

:darwinsm:

GuySmiley

That's right Iceman! I am dangerous!

:chuckle:

whitestone

i will tell you a secret most misunderstood,the tree grows and at the end of it's days it falls,then it rots. the grass seed sprouts and the blade grows. men look at steel and make cars. man cuts down the trees and carve them into chairs. but very few things are immune from the fire.

there is an ever-burning fire that burns right in front of your face. that is everything from the beginning till now corrupts. the tree falls and decays. the metal rust and falls to the earth,the rocking chair breaks and is burnt,the man dies and returns to the soil. the bricks,the tires,the rope,the t.v, the plastic,,,,everything will dissolve to the elements.

the elements will reduce to the atom,the atom to the particles,these to their half life. these by the force of gravity will sift down through the pebbles of sand and be drawn to the fire in the inwards of the earth,none is immune,,all will be clean dissolved in the fire.

There is the first born of the dead,the son of god,he is raised from this of which i speak. his body and the elements of him are not decaying,they are not corrupting. They are not sifting down through the pebbles of sand and entering into the fire.,,,and those whom he will call also will return from this corruption in the Resurrection,,,the rest will be clean dissolved,,,,

i suppose you will not ask,,,"and those whom he will call",,whom?,,,,(acts 24;15),"both of the just and the UNJUST",,,that is in the Resurrection the "unjust" will also be raised from the grave. they will be raised an "incorruptible creature that will not die and decay",,they will not corrupt and sift down through the sand. they will seek death in that day and not find it,that is when they are raised in their new body to find they are cast into the fire a creature that has an ever living body,,,,,

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
How Christian of you. Is Jesus happy when you write things like that?
Why wouldn't He be?

But if you have any scientific evidence to put forth for the age of the universe please post it and I promise I will use my weak intellectual powers to try to understand. If it is above me I am sure I can depend on you for a rational explanation.
Irrelevant

Jukia

Lighthouse: At some point in this thread I believe you make the claim that your god was doing something wacky with the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics just a few 1000 years ago. Now it is irrelevant. OK.

What remains relevant is your worship of a genocidal deity. But I guess as long as he is killing the other guys it is OK with you.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Lighthouse: At some point in this thread I believe you make the claim that your god was doing something wacky with the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics just a few 1000 years ago. Now it is irrelevant. OK.

1. No I don't.
  2. Even if I did it wouldn't be relevant to this discussion.

What remains relevant is your worship of a genocidal deity. But I guess as long as he is killing the other guys it is OK with you.
He also killed Ananias and Sapphira.

And "genocidal" implies He killed people for their ethnicity, rather than their actions. If God struck down all murderers would you call that 'genocidal'?

Jukia

1. No I don't.
  2. Even if I did it wouldn't be relevant to this discussion.

He also killed Ananias and Sapphira.

And "genocidal" implies He killed people for their ethnicity, rather than their actions. If God struck down all murderers would you call that 'genocidal'?

Yeah, all those murdering infants killed in the Big Flood. Guess he showed 'em, huh?

And my recollection is that you said everyone would have lived forever but for Adam and Eve. That means the 2nd Law came into effect about 6000 years ago per your calculations.