ECT What Mystery??

andyc

I suppose you'd be angry too, GM, if your belief system was built upon signs and wonders of which you know you cannot perform but yet boast in.

We'll.......I haven't arrived, but I've left.
It's great that I no longer have chronic asthma because by the stripes of Jesus I was healed. It's awesome I no longer get rushed to emergency gasping for air.
It's awesome that a broken ankle and damaged ligament was healed in two weeks, when it was supposed to take six months and subject to physio.

You can stimulate yourselves with useless theory, but my faith actually works.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your little cult is not well known enough for that.

If I got up and spoke on Christian TV about a modern day movement that was against repentance, denied the evangelical understanding of the born again experience, and made a class difference between apostolic Jews and gentiles, and removed two thirds of the new testament as directly applying to christians today, everyone would join me in condeming it as a cult to be avoided.

True.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The mads don't want the Jews to be saved, because they have manufactured a a different gospel for themselves. Paul's gospel lite.
All of the challenging elements of the true gospel to the Jews and gentiles are removed. The mad mystery gospel lite gives them the privilege to not tun from their sins, believe God for anything, and live a sanctified life, or even go to church. Basically they can sit around eating milk duds all day, and point to Jesus as an excuse to be everything the bible teaches against.

That's why their bible should only have a few chapters in it. They've ripped the rest out because their flesh doesn't like it.

MAD has invented a body for themselves which is not the Bride of Christ, but is the personal body of Jesus Himself.

It is called- "adding to the word of God"

LA

Danoh

MAD has invented a body for themselves which is not the Bride of Christ, but is the personal body of Jesus Himself.

LA

Guess I'll have to tell those believing in Christ alone, saved, sealed, Mads of Jewish ethnicity I know - guess I'll have to inform them of this latest development.

Nah; I think I'll just pass along to them GM's observation - "stay off the LA freeway..."

:doh:

DAN P

LA

Hi and just where is the Body of Christ called a BRIDE when in Eph 2:15 is called A NEW MAN ??

How does a NEW Man become a BRIDE ??

DAN P

DAN P

Isa 42:7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
Isa 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
Isa 42:9 Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.
Isa 42:10 Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
Isa 42:11 Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.
Isa 42:12 Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands.
Isa 42:13 The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.
Isa 42:14 I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.
Isa 42:15 I will make waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and I will dry up the pools.
Isa 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
Isa 42:17 They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods.
Isa 42:18 Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see.
Isa 42:19 Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD'S servant?
Isa 42:20 Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.
Isa 42:21 The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.
Isa 42:22 But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.
Isa 42:23 Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?
Isa 42:24 Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.
Isa 42:25 Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not to heart.

Hi and it is called the REVELATIO of THE MYSTERY in Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

That is what MYSYRTY you should know and EXPLAIN , if you can ??

dan p

Interplanner

Dan P,
what they are showing is that it was totally known in Isaiah that the mission of Messiah would go to the nations. The hidden thing was the extent of the Gospel in that mission. Judaism assumed it would all be about the Law as they knew it after captivity.

DAN P

Dan P,
what they are showing is that it was totally known in Isaiah that the mission of Messiah would go to the nations. The hidden thing was the extent of the Gospel in that mission. Judaism assumed it would all be about the Law as they knew it after captivity.

Hi and will you gave a timeline and verses where we /OR they will go to the NATIONS / ETHNOS ??

DAN P

DAN P

He can't, he read something long ago and keeps going back to it without any proof. He goes by his feeble memory.

Hi and many do not see that the MISSION of the Matt 28:19 and 20 , is to preach to Jews and NATIONS / ETHNOS is a death blow that I can deliver !!

He can not use , we are ambassadors , is written to the Body of Christ !!

They will never see what the MYSTRY is because it is a MYSTERY TO GTHEM !!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and will you gave a timeline and verses where we /OR they will go to the NATIONS / ETHNOS ??

DAN P

Abraham's promise...
David's prayer at the dedication...
Jonah...
Just go through Isaiah and search "the nations". Search what the Servant will do for the nations.

Then things get interesting: the raising of David's fallen tent is the mission to the nations, Amos 9, Acts 15, etc.

The NT mission is not out of nowhere; it is grounded in all of the above. The thing hidden was the role of law, and when Judaism found out that this mission was going to be completed by the Gospel (the spread of), THERE WAS HELL TO PAY.

Interplanner

He can't, he read something long ago and keeps going back to it without any proof. He goes by his feeble memory.

I've given 1.5 years of proof, sir, and I dare you to make personal remarks like that and call yourself a Christian. If the whole pack here does not confront you for that, they should not be here, but in a class with a real pastor on how to relate to people. Keep the forum on topic, OK? The topic is not me or memory or persona. It is Acts 13, or in this case, the mystery in Eph 3 and Rom 16. Period.

Danoh

I've given 1.5 years of proof, sir, and I dare you to make personal remarks like that and call yourself a Christian. If the whole pack here does not confront you for that, they should not be here, but in a class with a real pastor on how to relate to people. Keep the forum on topic, OK? The topic is not me or memory or persona. It is Acts 13, or in this case, the mystery in Eph 3 and Rom 16. Period.

Ata boy, Inter - don't take no flack from us Mads - God don't make no junk - no endless books "about" neither :chuckle:

Interplanner

Ata boy, Inter - don't take no flack from us Mads - God don't make no junk - no endless books "about" neither :chuckle:

Two weeks ago, you were actually interested in topics and discussion. (I'm not saying or caring whether you changed your view.) Now you are back to talking about the person, and any text but the one in question. What happened?