ECT What Mystery??

God's Truth

Paul speaking about the Gentiles and quoting the OLD TESTAMENT:

Romans 15:11 And again, "Praise the Lord, all you Gentiles; let all the peoples extol him."

Psalm 117:1
Praise the LORD, all nations; Laud Him, all peoples!

Psalm 66:4 All the earth bows down to you; they sing praise to you, they sing the praises of your name."

glorydaz

This is Paul speaking about Isaiah:

Romans 15:12 And again, Isaiah says, "The Root of Jesse will spring up, one who will arise to rule over the nations; in him the Gentiles will hope."

And does Isaiah say anything about the Gentiles being saved apart from Israel?

Isaiah 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. 7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. 8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. 9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. 10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.​

God's Truth

And does Isaiah say anything about the Gentiles being saved apart from Israel?

Isaiah 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. 7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. 8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. 9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. 10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.​

All are saved the same way. We are not saved apart from Israel.

Isaiah doesn't say it because it doesn't exist what you are saying.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No one is saved apart from the Jews.

Yes,
The saved Jews that is.

Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
Rom 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
Rom 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
Rom 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
Rom 11:6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

There is only one House of Israel and we the saved are joined to the saved Jews and all of Israel in that one House of God--

Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

LA

andyc

The mads don't want the Jews to be saved, because they have manufactured a a different gospel for themselves. Paul's gospel lite.
All of the challenging elements of the true gospel to the Jews and gentiles are removed. The mad mystery gospel lite gives them the privilege to not tun from their sins, believe God for anything, and live a sanctified life, or even go to church. Basically they can sit around eating milk duds all day, and point to Jesus as an excuse to be everything the bible teaches against.

That's why their bible should only have a few chapters in it. They've ripped the rest out because their flesh doesn't like it.

SaulToPaul 2

The mads don't want the Jews to be saved, because they have manufactured a a different gospel for themselves. Paul's gospel lite.
All of the challenging elements of the true gospel to the Jews and gentiles are removed. The mad mystery gospel lite gives them the privilege to not tun from their sins, believe God for anything, and live a sanctified life, or even go to church. Basically they can sit around eating milk duds all day, and point to Jesus as an excuse to be everything the bible teaches against.

That's why their bible should only have a few chapters in it. They've ripped the rest out because their flesh doesn't like it.

:chuckle:

poor dandyc

andyc

Your brilliance is too much for us.
You should be on tv.

Your little cult is not well known enough for that.

If I got up and spoke on Christian TV about a modern day movement that was against repentance, denied the evangelical understanding of the born again experience, and made a class difference between apostolic Jews and gentiles, and removed two thirds of the new testament as directly applying to christians today, everyone would join me in condeming it as a cult to be avoided.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You poor soul.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Such as? The mystery was talked about in the 1st century because of the way Judaism went at things. Do you recall Judaism? It was the institution with which there was a lot of conflict when the Gospel was spoken. Things had been revealed that it could not stomach, and things were hidden from it that were there in plain view all the time, if only they had searched the Scriptures as testifying of Christ, Jn 7.

I've noticed you're not well received/respected around TOL. Why is that? Any ideas? I mean, it can't be that you're the ONLY one speaking the truth. Obviously, it's quite the opposite. So, there must be some other reason?

andyc

I've noticed you're not well received/respected around TOL. Why is that? Any ideas? I mean, it can't be that you're the ONLY one speaking the truth. Obviously, it's quite the opposite. So, there must be some other reason?

It's because he disagrees with the crap that people like you regurgitate daily.