ECT What Madists never preach.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Charlatans, clowns, in a parade of scammers.............Every last one of them...

Ever notice that these snake oil salesmen/women, never disagree with each other?

It seems that you never see these "guys/Gals" preach the Gospel? Do
they ever explain how someone can receive eternal life through the
Grace of God? They talk about money, supposed raising of the dead,
and other assorted miracles. They try to send you special water,
and trinkets. I had one of these "guys" send me a latex glove and told
me to place it on the part of my body that was ailing, then, mail it back
to him. This was several years ago. These "guys" are out for your money.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oral Roberts said years ago that, if he didn't receive a certain amount of money (Millions) that he (Oral) would lose his life.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
The argument for truth is put forth in the same manner as the error has been put forth on this board, but without the insults.

I could craft a reply to you more cunning than you have, but I choose not to lower myself to your standard.

LA
I'll take that as a yes!

Its no skin off my nose, bub! I just thought I'd ask and give you a chance to redeem yourself from the league of idiots that troll around on this website saying one idiotic thing after another.

You want to be stupid, be stupid! See if I care.

:wave2:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Benny Hinn said years ago that, "Each member of the Trinity has it's own Trinity."

Benny Hinn said, years ago, that my Father-In Law was cured of cancer and as a result my Father-In Law died of prostate cancer.

Benny Hinn is a con man and a murderer.

Cross Reference

Benny Hinn said, years ago, that my Father-In Law was cured of cancer and as a result my Father-In Law died of prostate cancer.

Benny Hinn is a con man and a murderer.

His Father -inlaw- wasn't. Ever hear of Smith Wigglesworth? Google him. He preached crippled up and in great pain on more than one occasion all the while bringing folk to Christ. So don't be too quick to presume you know so much about Pentecostalism and Pentecostal preachers..

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
His Father -inlaw- wasn't. Ever hear of Smith Wigglesworth? Google him. He preached crippled up and in great pain on more than one occasion all the while bringing folk to Christ. So don't be too quick to presume you know so much about Pentecostalism and Pentecostal preachers..

Pentecostals do seem to get into some strange/bizarre goings on.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
All, for the most part, of those nutty T.V. evangelists are out for as
much money as they can load into their expensive personal jets. To
make matters worse, they don't preach the true Gospel. They're
basically, crooked phonies.