ECT What is your view of MAD and MADists? (Strictly for people who are not mad)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You just completely ignored what Interplanner said to you.

Jesus forgave sins as only God can. Would you like to take out all the scriptures that say he did?

Just tell me the scriptures showing men may repent in the after life if they have not in this one, as you claim.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why should I talk to you about that if you do not even want to hear that Jesus forgave sins before he died?

I know Jesus forgave sins before he died.

Just tell me the scriptures showing men may repent in the after life if they have not in this one, as you claim.

LA

God's Truth

You do not deny that you believe it, but you have no verses which say so.

Where did you learn that?

LA

I do have scriptures, and you learned your accusations from Satan, the accuser. How did you learn to think the worst of others before you had evidence? How did you learn to falsely accuse someone?

john w

Hall of Fame
The woman caught in the act of adultery. The law demanded death, but Jesus forgave.
If Jesus upheld the law, she would not have been forgiven.

You can't have Jesus randomly forgiving sins if he was upholding the law.

1 Corinthians 15:56 The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law.

Get a life, W. You seriously haven't got a clue.

The demonic punk, on orders from his daddy the devil, asserts "Answering questions about the law, is not teaching the law."

Wrong, you serpent. He taught the law, taught the 12 to keep it, and all of his followers, fulfilled it, "100%," to be qualified to be the propitiation(satisfactory sacrifice).

candya: My "Jesus" kept the law, but never taught anyone else to keep it...What is propitiation?

You wicked, clown, demon.............

Get a life? Good one, you loafer, drain on the world.

john w

Hall of Fame
:chuckle:

The law brings us to Christ for forgiveness.

Matthew 9:13 "But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’ For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance."
And yet the Lord Jesus Christ never taught that law, according to this devil child.

Made up. The Lord Jesus Christ is God. God the Father is God, demon. The Lord Jesus Christ spoke, only what God the Father taught Him to teach, right out of the OT, and spoke only God the Father's words(definition of "prophet"-God's spokesman-speak forth for God.

candyandy: This fake "Jesus" never taught the law, but the LORD God did:

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.