ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Pretty sad, as brother STP is methodically, with precision, breaking down Craigie's "argument," exposing it, picking it apart, disputing it, masterfully, and the wimp Craigie can only wimper, and mutter his "Darby" spam.

It's embarrassing watching STP desperately claiming all Israelites are Jews.

john w

Hall of Fame
Peter addressed Jews, Israelites from the 10 tribes, Samaritans, and pagan Gentiles.

However, he didn't say the same things to each group of people.

The only people that were ever told "they were now a people" were the Israelites from the 10 Northern Tribes.

Only believers in Christ Jesus scattered after the stoning of Stephen. None of the Jews who rejected Jesus scattered anywhere.

That has nothing to do with who Peter was addressing in 1 Peter 2:10

Vs.

Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

john w

Hall of Fame
You should really look up the definition of the word "Gentile"

Vs.

And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. (25) And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, I know.

What Darby started, Bullinger, Stam, Sir Robert Anderson and other disciples of Darby branched off into different sects of Dispensationalism.

There is Acts 2, Acts 7, Acts 9, Acts 28, and Progressive Dispensationalism.

However, they all stem from Darby

Kind of like how followers of Joseph Smith branched off into Fundamentalist LDS and LDS

Vs.

"That's not my argument.I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was."-Craigie the Clown

john w

Hall of Fame
You guys have a very hard time understanding that Jesus was born under the OC, and that the NC wasn't put in place until the cross.

When was the NC put in place?

Watch:AD 70....Gap theory...Transition period...God did not flip a lightswitch.

Why was the OC observed in early Acts, sweetie? When did the law end? At the cross? Why was it observed "post cross?" Specifics. Chapter, verse.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I did not ask that-I asked, in response to your "argument"...

"It's the same gospel preached to two very different groups of people.'-Tettie

"what gospel was Judas told to preach?"

Answer the question, punk.

You somehow think the OC and the NC were two different gospels.

They were two different covenants.

Paul was a minister of the NC.

Neither Jesus nor the 12 preached the NC before the cross.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A dangerous thing to say, BR.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Rather interesting for for one to say who says that no grace came trough Paul. I guess that you have not read Romans through Philemon. Oh, by the way, did say the Gospel that Peter preached or the Gospel that he preached?

john w

Hall of Fame
You somehow think the OC and the NC were two different gospels.

They were two different covenants.

Paul was a minister of the NC.

Neither Jesus nor the 12 preached the NC before the cross.

Continued bobbing and weaving....

I did not ask that-I asked, in response to your "argument"...

"It's the same gospel preached to two very different groups of people."-Tettie

Answer the question, punk.

The punk cannot stand up to me. Why is that, you lying deceiver?

Fold, you loser, or answer the question:

"It's the same gospel preached to two very different groups of people."-Tettie

john w

Hall of Fame
At the cross was when the NC was put in place.

You have a hard time understanding that the OC didn't end until 70AD

So, the NC was put in place at the cross. Was the law part of the OC, punk? Was the law observed after the cross? Why was the law observed after the cross?Start answering questions, punk, and stop the jive, you con artist.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

Keep reading:

(Ezk 37:22 KJV) And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

STP claims the two houses of Israel were no longer divided in the first century.

Yet, STP is speechless when asked to tell us who the one king to both houses was in the first century.

As usual, Darby's teachings fall apart like a house of cards.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, the NC was put in place at the cross. Was the law part of the OC, punk? Why was the law observed after the cross?Start answering questions, punk, and stop the jive, you con artist.

The law was part of the OC.

The law was nailed to the cross.

The OC didn't come to a complete end until 70AD.

Why was the law observed after the cross?

God waited one generation until the NC was fully in place. The temple stood for 40 years (one generation) after the cross.

God did the same thing with the Exodus generation. That's why none of the male boys were circumcised for 40 years.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The law was part of the OC.

The law was nailed to the cross.

The OC didn't come to a complete end until 70AD.

God waited one generation until the NC was fully in place. The temple stood for 40 years (one generation) after the cross.

God did the same thing with the Exodus generation. That's why none of the male boys were circumcised for 40 years.

So why are YOU not in this NC...all the NCers were raptured you say