What is the Gospel?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You aren't getting around it.
I don't know what you think I'm trying to get around.
If one did not do the purification works they would be cut off from their people.

People atoned for their souls and were children of God because they obeyed the purification works. God was their Father and His Spirit was in the temple because they did the ceremonial works.
Where does it read that animal sacrifices atoned for the eternal consequences of sin?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Not to get too far off topic, but you are extremely naive if you think that "the sacramental seal of confession hampered efforts to expose criminals."

The RCC covered up even after criminal charges were filed outside of the "church".
It is too bad that nobody is without sin, not even the Lord's own Church's clergy.

God's Truth

I don't know what you think I'm trying to get around.
Where does it read that animal sacrifices atoned for the eternal consequences of sin?

The people AS ALWAYS had to obey God.

God said to use the blood of animals to atone for your souls.

Leviticus 1711 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The people AS ALWAYS had to obey God.

God said to use the blood of animals to atone for your souls.

Leviticus 1711 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life.
Eternal life?

Right Divider

Body part
In what way does it go far beyond sin? How much farther can you go beyond sin? Isn't that as far as you can go?
It goes far beyond "everybody sins". That is an incredibly lame reply to the massive abuse that went on for decades and was attempted to be hidden by the RCC at the highest levels. But it's typical of a Catholic to try to sweep it under the run again.

Right Divider

Body part
Hiding the sins of Catholic priests to that they can continue to sin against innocent children is a grave problem that you don't seem to care about.

I'm not Catholic.
Then why do you keep saying "the Catholic faith says...."?

You're certainly an RCC sympathizer and one that apparently does not care about the gross child sexual abuse cover-up within the "church" on a massive scale.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Hiding the sins of Catholic priests to that they can continue to sin against innocent children is a grave problem
Agreed.
that you don't seem to care about.
Untrue.

Now how is it beyond sin?
Then why do you keep saying "the Catholic faith says...."?
Because I believe the Catholic faith, firstly.
You're certainly an RCC sympathizer
I believe the Catholic faith.
and one that apparently does not care about the gross child sexual abuse cover-up within the "church" on a massive scale.
Untrue.

Right Divider

Body part
Agreed.
Untrue.
Good.

Now how is it beyond sin?
I never said that it was. That was just something silly that you made up.

Because I believe the Catholic faith, firstly.
I believe the Catholic faith.
So you're a "non-Catholic Catholic"?

Good... then quit trying to make it something that it's not. And quit trying to justify decades of both abuse and cover-ups with "everybody sins".

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So you're a "non-Catholic Catholic"?
Indeed. A wannabe prevented from being what he wants to be because those that which refuses him on grounds not being made public. Sad.

Best to ignore one whose adoration for Romanism is not met equally by Romanism. :AMR:

AMR