What is the express image of God?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hebrews 1:3 disagrees with you. Think deeper friend. Read in in a few translations to see what it is telling you. Compare it with Col 1:15. The express image of a spirit is another spirit. In all ways.
It says express image, not copy.

daqq

Jesus in NOT the express image of God.

The spirit that entered him at his anointing is the express image of God. The spirit became flesh. As told in John 1 and Phil 2.

Hi Keypurr, great thread, I have read about ten pages, thank you for posting what you have. Since it really was not on topic I edited my previous post in this thread and added something for you. :)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus in NOT the express image of God.

The spirit that entered him at his anointing is the express image of God. The spirit became flesh. As told in John 1 and Phil 2.

Guess you and the scriptures are at odds.

Hebrews 1:3 New International Version (NIV)

3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

keypurr

Guess you and the scriptures are at odds.

Hebrews 1:3 New International Version (NIV)

3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

Read the words you posted.

Exact representation of his being.

God is a spirit, he created a copy of himself.
It is a created godlike spirit.

It is not I that is at odds with scripture, folks just do not want to shake the apples out of their traditional church tree.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Read the words you posted.

Exact representation of his being.

God is a spirit, he created a copy if himself.
It is a created godlike spirit.

It is not I that is at odds with scripture, folks just do not want to shake the apples out of their traditional church tree.
Deuteronomy 6:4 New International Version (NIV)

4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

Sort of messes up your thought. You have again tampered with the scriptures.

keypurr

Deuteronomy 6:4 New International Version (NIV)

4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

Sort of messes up your thought. You have again tampered with the scriptures.

Not so, God created a FORM of himself. PHIL 2.
Open your mind to what could be friend.
Christ is the first and highest of all creation.
He radiates with the glory his father has given him.

Scripture fits perfectly with my thoughts on this subject..

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not so, God created a FORM of himself. PHIL 2.
Open your mind to what could be friend.
Christ is the first and highest of all creation.
He radiates with the glory his father has given him.

He didn't create anything. He was. Scripture does not fit your thoughts. Jesus has to be a created being to fit your thoughts and he is not.

daqq

Yes, in many more ways than one, for there is neither male nor female in Messiah.

The words of Agur, (the Gatherer) son of Yaqeh, (the obedient) the burden: Thus says the Geber, for 'Iythiy'el, (for God has arrived) for God has arrived and devoured: Surely I am lower than an 'iysh and the understanding of an 'adam have I not: neither was I taught wisdom, but the knowledge of the holy ones I know. Who ascends the shamayim and descends? Who has gathered the ruach in his fists? Who has bound the waters in a garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name? and what is the name of His Son if you can tell? Every 'imrat-memra of God is refined: He is a magen to them that put their trust in him, (and no one has ascended into the shamayim but he that from the shamayim descended in the somatikos-bodily form of a pneumatikos dove: the Son of the Anthropou). Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength. By me kings reign and princes decree justice. By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth. I love them that love me and those that seek me early shall find me. Riches and honor are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. I lead in the way of righteousness in the midst of the paths of judgment: that I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures. YHWH possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old: I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. Before the mountains were settled, before the hills I was brought forth: while as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. When he prepared the heavens, I was there, and when he set a compass upon the face of the depth, when he established the clouds above, when he strengthened the fountains of the deep, when he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment, when he appointed the foundations of the earth: then was I by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him, rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth, and my delights were with the sons of men. Now therefore hearken unto me, O you sons: for blessed are they that keep my ways. Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not. Blessed is the man that hears me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. For whosoever finds me finds life and shall obtain favour of YHWH. But he that sins against me wrongs his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

In the beginning was the Memra, and the Memra was with the Elohim, and elohim was the Memra: the same was in the beginning with the Elohim. All things through him came to be, and apart from him came nothing to be which has come to be. In him was life, and the life was the light of men; and the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness cannot apprehend it. There came to be a man sent from Elohim of the name Yochanan: the same came for a witness, to bear witness of the light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that light, but was sent to bear witness of that light. That was the true light, which lights every man that comes into the world. He was in the world, and the world came to be through him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them he gave power to become sons of Elohim, to them that are faithfully trusting into his name: those not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but from Elohim having been born. And the Memra came to be flesh, and tabernacled among us, but all flesh is not the same flesh: there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds, (and therefore likewise yonah-doves). There are somata-bodies celestial, and somata-bodies terrestrial; but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another: if there is a soma psuchikon, there is a soma pneumatikon.

And Yeshua having been praying immersed, and by and by ascending from the water he sees the heavens being torn, and the Spirit of the Holy One descending in somatiko-corporeal-bodily form as a dove and entering into him: and a voice coming from heaven, "You are My Son: This day have I begotten you." And thereupon shone a great light roundabout that place. And Yochanan seeing the great light, and having gone through, (several plunges of the immersion) prevented him, saying, "Who are you, Master? I have need under the name of you to be immersed: and you come to me?" And Yeshua answering says unto him: "Allow it for now: for in this way it is fitting for us to fill up all righteousness." Then he allowed it. And by and by ascending up from the water, behold, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of Elohim descending as if a dove and alighting upon him: And, lo, a voice from the heavens, saying, "This is My Son, the Beloved, in whom I delight." And the Memra tabernacled in the heart of the man Yeshua: and the Father, that Princely Power of the Empire, remained upon his shoulder as Yeshua walked among his talmidim and all the people: Emmanu'El.

keypurr

He didn't create anything. He was. Scripture does not fit your thoughts. Jesus has to be a created being to fit your thoughts and he is not.

He had a beginning BR for he is an IMAGE. ALL IMAGES ARE CREATED. To be a copy of something, the something has to exist first. Simple logic friend. God was alone until he created his exact image and he was pleased that it contained his fullness. In other words, God created a form of God. This spirit is FIRST BORN of all creatures. Col 1:15. I did not rewrite the scriptures, I just have been given an understanding of some of them. Christ is the created spiritual son of the most high God. Being a creation he can become flesh and die for us. My God can not die so he sent his son to take the form of man to do that. Time has come to discard the errors of our forefathers and see truth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
He had a beginning BR for he is an IMAGE. ALL IMAGES ARE CREATED. To be a copy of something, the something has to exist first. Simple logic friend. God was alone until he created his exact image and he was pleased that it contained his fullness. In other words, God created a form of God. This spirit is FIRST BORN of all creatures. Col 1:15. I did not rewrite the scriptures, I just have been given an understanding of some of them. Christ is the created spiritual son of the most high God. Being a creation he can become flesh and die for us. My God can not die so he sent his son to take the form of man to do that. Time has come to discard the errors of our forefathers and see truth.
You are saying an image of God was created, which is a violation of God's commands, but then you are also saying that that image was not Jesus.

keypurr

You are saying an image of God was created, which is a violation of God's commands, but then you are also saying that that image was not Jesus.

God can do whatever pleases him. Yes, he did create a copy of himself. I have been telling folks that for three years now.

The express image of God is a spirit that went into Jesus, it spoke through Jesus and displayed God through Jesus. But Jesus is only the flesh son, the body God provided to hold Christ, the spiritual son that the Father sent to die on the cross as a man. God could not die that's why he sent his son from heaven to dwell in the body of Jesus the flesh son. Christ is a created form of God, all his power was given to him by his God. His God is our God.

keypurr

The image was IN Jesus, the spirit became flesh. God sent his son to become flesh. To say otherwise is to be antichrist.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God can do whatever pleases him. Yes, he did create a copy of himself. I have been telling folks that for three years now.

The express image of God is a spirit that went into Jesus, it spoke through Jesus and displayed God through Jesus. But Jesus is only the flesh son, the body God provided to hold Christ, the spiritual son that the Father sent to die on the cross as a man. God could not die that's why he sent his son from heaven to dwell in the body of Jesus the flesh son. Christ is a created form of God, all his power was given to him by his God. His God is our God.
Jesus God's Son died on the cross for my sins. Jesus is the Christ. Christ means anointed. You are saying a copy of God existed before Jesus did, and came into Jesus after Jesus was already living. This copy you call Christ or a spirit or a spiritual son or an express image. But Jesus is the express image.

And to begin with the Holy Spirit, which is different from what you are saying, is not a copy of God. The Holy Spirit (the Spirit of God, God's Spirit or being that God is Spirit) IS God.
The image was IN Jesus, the spirit became flesh. God sent his son to become flesh. To say otherwise is to be antichrist.
You are saying two things that are contradictory to each other. You are running them together and saying since I am saying otherwise I am antichrist.

keypurr

Jesus God's Son died on the cross for my sins. Jesus is the Christ. Christ means anointed. You are saying a copy of God existed before Jesus did, and came into Jesus after Jesus was already living. This copy you call Christ or a spirit or a spiritual son or an express image. But Jesus is the express image.

And to begin with the Holy Spirit, which is different from what you are saying, is not a copy of God. The Holy Spirit (the Spirit of God, God's Spirit or being that God is Spirit) IS God.
You are saying two things that are contradictory to each other. You are running them together and saying since I am saying otherwise I am antichrist.

Jesus BECAME the Christ when the spirit Christ went into him at his anointing.

God sent his spiritual son to become flesh. That is what is recorded in scripture.

One has to believe that Christ came in the flesh.

There is no conflict with my thoughts and scripture.

Last edited: