What is God's first creation?

keypurr

Scripture informs the reader that the Righteous are NOT judged.

If you think that you will be judged, then that makes you un-righteous, and you will take part in the Second Resurrection.

At some point everyone will be judged as to they are righteous enough not to be judged.

I look forward to the first Resurrection.

keypurr

Nope.

The Righteous are NOT judged.

Go and study your scriptures, keypops, before your number is up...

Thanks for the tip Apple7 but I am not concerned about my ticket to heaven.

I will pray for you to seek help in reading the scriptures.

6days

Anything BORN is a creature, a creation.
Jesus was born of a virgin yet pre-existed. In Him (Jesus) ALL things were created. Col.1:16 Without Jesus NOTHING was made that has been made. John 1:3
Keypurr… You deny God's Word, and logic.

Jesus Christ is our Creator...our Savior... our Lord... Our God. "But of the Son He says, “THY THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER . . . And, “THOU, LORD, IN THE BEGINNING DIDST LAY THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH, AND THE HEAVENS ARE THE WORKS OF THY HANDS . . .”Hebrews 1:1-2, 8-10

It is I who made the earth, and created man upon it. I stretched out the heavens with My hands, And I ordained all their host. Isa. 45:12

Right Divider

Body part
Here is the "i" that did not print when I typed "savior" as my hands do not work very well now.

Back to the subject, it is not me who is making another God is it the Trins. I declare that ONLY the Father is God, most high. Everything else is a creation.
The Bible says that the LORD IS GOD and also that there is ONE LORD.

So who is this ONE LORD?

Poor old heretic keypurr cannot understand anything in the Bible.

keypurr

Jesus was born of a virgin yet pre-existed. In Him (Jesus) ALL things were created. Col.1:16 Without Jesus NOTHING was made that has been made. John 1:3

Jesus did not pre-exist, the spirit IN him did. Your misunderstanding scripture and my posts. The son at the creation is not Jesus.

It is not me that is denying scripture, read verse 15,the son is a creature, a creation.

Jesus Christ is our Creator...our Savior... our Lord... Our God. "But of the Son He says, “THY THRONE, O GOD, IS FOREVER AND EVER . . . And, “THOU, LORD, IN THE BEGINNING DIDST LAY THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH, AND THE HEAVENS ARE THE WORKS OF THY HANDS . . .”Hebrews 1:1-2, 8-10

It is I who made the earth, and created man upon it. I stretched out the heavens with My hands, And I ordained all their host. Isa. 45:12

YHWH is the creator, the logos is the tool he used. Man did not create the Universe.
Study Heb 1.
The express image is NOT a MAN. It is not God for there is only ONE GOD.

God is a spirit and so is his son.

keypurr

The Bible says that the LORD IS GOD and also that there is ONE LORD.

So who is this ONE LORD?

Poor old heretic keypurr cannot understand anything in the Bible.

Your ability to learn is very limited, you do not have a clue what LORD, Lord or lord are.

Thank your Greek to English translations for that. They should have used names, not titles, it has caused a lot of confusion with church folks.

keypurr

Your either YHWH or a creature, creation.

There is no in between. Men are creatures, so are Angels, Demons.

The logos is a CREATED FORM of God. YHWH created IT/HIM. IT is a SPIRIT like YHWH. And it was given the fullness of YHWH.

BUT IT IS STILL A CREATURE, CREATION. John 17:3. There is only ONE TRUE GOD, YHWH.

I assume that I might be cut off again because I quoted some scriptures and explained what they mean.

keypurr

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

O God = "a god"

O Elohim is the term used in the Aramaic.

Right Divider

Body part
Your ability to learn is very limited, you do not have a clue what LORD, Lord or lord are.

Thank your Greek to English translations for that. They should have used names, not titles, it has caused a lot of confusion with church folks.
Poor confused old heretic....

Names are NOT titles and titles are NOT names.

The Bible is translated properly, keypurr is WRONG as per usual and cannot understand things in ANY language!

Right Divider

Body part
Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

O God = "a god"

O Elohim is the term used in the Aramaic.
Poor confused keypurr believes in multiple "gods".

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit all SHARE ONE NAME (i.e., authority) Matt 28:19

keypurr

Poor confused keypurr believes in multiple "gods".

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit all SHARE ONE NAME (i.e., authority) Matt 28:19

You fail to see what is taking place in the verses in question.

"...therefore God, even thy God..."

That should ring a bell on your mind. The SON has a GOD, YHWH.

YHWH does not have a God for he IS GOD.