What is God's first creation?

6days

keypurr said:
It was the spirit that was IN him that pre-existed, not Jesus. The spirit spoke through Jesus.
Jesus in the flesh existed only 30+ years, but Gods Word tells us, throughout scripture, of His (Jesus) pre-existence. Jesus said, “And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began” (John 17:5).

keypurr

Jesus in the flesh existed only 30+ years, but Gods Word tells us, throughout scripture, of His (Jesus) pre-existence. Jesus said, “And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began” (John 17:5).

Consider that was the spirit son speaking through Jesus.

Jesus, the man, did not pre-exist but the spirit in him did.

keypurr

Consider what Jesus said, and not heretical teaching. Jeaus said, “And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began” (John 17:5).

Go back to verse 3 and look at the words of Jesus as the spirit speaks through him.

6days

keypurr said:
Go back to verse 3 and look at the words of Jesus as the spirit speaks through him.
Context is always important keypurr. It is also important that you don't add things into scripture. Read the whole chapter or the whole book of John. Or even better take it in context of the whole of scripture.

John 17 is Jesus praying...period. it says nothing about a spirit speaking through Jesus. Your false Doctrine is forcing you to add things to scripture to ignore what it clearly says.

Right Divider

Body part
YHWH is my God and Jesus Christ is my Lord and savour.
SAVOUR????

There is only ONE savior and He is BOTH LORD AND GOD.

Isaiah 45:20-22 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
20 Assemble yourselves and come;
draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations:
they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image,
and pray unto a god that cannot save.
21 Tell ye, and bring them near;
yea, let them take counsel together:
who hath declared this from ancient time?
who hath told it from that time?
have not I the Lord?
and there is no God else beside me;
a just God and a Saviour;
there is none beside me.
22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth:
for I am God,
and there is none else.

keypurr

And you think that this Spirit was a "created God".

You're completely insane.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...rst-creation&p=5261783&viewfull=1#post5261783

Being insane helps on this forum.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

What does his verse tell you?

He is an IMAGE, ALL images are creations.

He is first born of all CREATURES

God created hid exact IMAGE, a spirit.

I am not changing the words, your just to blind to see them.

Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Again, he/it is an IMAGE, a creation. Name ANY IMAGE that is not created.

keypurr

Consider what Jesus said, and not heretical teaching. Jeaus said, “And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began” (John 17:5).

God spoke through Jesus with the logos. The logos was with God at the creation. All things were mde through the logos.

Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Joh 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
Joh 4:26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

Dis Jesus say he was God? NO he didn't. He said he is the Christ, the Messiah, the savour BUT NEVER said he was God.

keypurr

SAVOUR????

There is only ONE savior and He is BOTH LORD AND GOD.

Isaiah 45:20-22 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
20 Assemble yourselves and come;
draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations:
they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image,
and pray unto a god that cannot save.
21 Tell ye, and bring them near;
yea, let them take counsel together:
who hath declared this from ancient time?
who hath told it from that time?
have not I the Lord?
and there is no God else beside me;
a just God and a Saviour;
there is none beside me.
22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth:
for I am God,
and there is none else.

Here is the "i" that did not print when I typed "savior" as my hands do not work very well now.

Back to the subject, it is not me who is making another God is it the Trins. I declare that ONLY the Father is God, most high. Everything else is a creation.

6days

Dis Jesus say he was God? NO he didn't. He said he is the Christ, the Messiah, the savour BUT NEVER said he was God.
Of course Jesus told us who He is. He told us verbally, and more importantly demonstrated who he is.

Keypurr…. If Jesus had used the exact words to the Pharisees "I am God"... Do you think that would have convinced them? No... of course not. And for the same reason, you also deny Him.
Throughout both OT and NT we see that Jesus is God. Jesus has every attribute that God the Father does.
Jesus is omnipotent
He has "all authority"...Matthew 28:18

Jesus is omnipresent
"Where 2 or 3...I am there" Matt. 18:20

Jesus is omniscient.
John 1:48-50 Jesus knew where Nathaniel was.

Jesus is called God.
"Of the Son he(God the Father) says, "Thy throne oh God..."" Heb. 1:8
And,
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1
So the Word WAS GOD...... then compare to v14... the Word became human

Jesus is also called 'Lord'. Matt. 22:43-45

Jesus is the 'King of kings and Lord of lords'. Rev. 19:16

Jesus receives worship from angels and humans
.."Let all the angels of God worship Him" Heb. 1:6
And...
"At the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow, of those who are in Heaven, and those on earth, and under the earth."
Phil. 2:10

Jesus claimed to be equal to his father.
"I and the Father are one." John 10:30

Jesus is the mighty God and the everlasting Father Is.9:6

Jesus is the Creator.
Col. 1:16

Jesus forgives sin Luke 7:48