ECT What is better about D'ism?

Interplanner

Peace and safety from enemies in the promised land is one aspect of the new covenant of the house of Judah and the house of Israel.
To be reunited, never to be uprooted again.

It is better because the blood of animals could only remind people of sin. It has nothing to do with the land of Israel. This is inarguable. The NT uses the re-unification theme many times in Acts 2, Rom 9, Eph 2 and it is never about the land or some intra-Israel problem.

Better means Christ suffering atones for sins and the previous covenant could not.

Interplanner

Everyone will be uprooted in the final judgement. Those who believe will be rooted in the NHNE but not with the same corporeality as now.

If STP has something worth copying about 'better' I'll look into it. But I think it is against your religion to quote things other than Heb 8:8.

Right Divider

Body part
That's not how it ends. There are things said over many periods of time, and there is nothing clear in the NT, which is where God 'spoke to us in these last days through His Son.'
That HEBREWS verse is NOT a cancellation of EVERYTHING that came before it.

That is the obnoxious thing about D'ism. Every line of the Bible has equal import at all times everywhere. That is what they think, and is not how the NT sounds.
You are a confused "NT" doctrine.

SaulToPaul 2

Everyone will be uprooted in the final judgement. Those who believe will be rooted in the NHNE but not with the same corporeality as now.

If STP has something worth copying about 'better' I'll look into it. But I think it is against your religion to quote things other than Heb 8:8.

There is no new covenant in Galatians 3.
What's wrong with IP?

Danoh

There is no new covenant in Galatians 3.
What's wrong with IP?

Of course there is. Only, not for the Body.

Though the Body is there as much as the Israel of God is.

Galatians 2 and 3 are sister passages to Romans 3 and 4.

Both "through faith" and "by faith" are there - especially in Gal. 3.

Thus, why Paul even mentions the Israel of God, in a letter to the Body, about the Body.

These issues and their distinctions, or things that differ, are both often built into Paul's various points on the one, or the other.

Consider looking at it all from within a wider frame of reference.

You'll see more...that is actually...there, all along.

Acts 17:11,12

SaulToPaul 2

Of course there is. Only, not for the Body.

Though the Body is there as much as the Israel of God is.

Galatians 2 and 3 are sister passages to Romans 3 and 4.

Both "through faith" and "by faith" are there - especially in Gal. 3.

Thus, why Paul even mentions the Israel of God, in a letter to the Body, about the Body.

These issues and their distinctions, or things that differ, are both often built into Paul's various points on the one, or the other.

Consider looking at it all from within a wider frame of reference.

You'll see more...that is actually...there, all along.

What are the two covenants?

Danoh

What are the two covenants?

I stated my case, I did not simply ask you a question.

Try doing likewise.

You must know by now that you and I do not always look at these things from within the same perspective.

State your case.

Or not.

Rom. 5:8

SaulToPaul 2

I stated my case, I did not simply ask you a question.

Try doing likewise.

You must know by now that you and I do not always look at these things from within the same perspective.

State your case.

Or not.

My case:

There are two covenants in Galatians. And neither of them is the new covenant.
You begged to differ.

Make your case!

Danoh

My case:

There are two covenants in Galatians. And neither of them is the new covenant.
You begged to differ.

Make your case!

lol - you call that making your case?

And why the exclamation point; I rile you up, or sump'n? :chuckle:

Interplanner

You don't do the land of Israel without the worship and temple. It is the end of that.

But even a beginning observer of Christian things can see that the erasure of sin and victory over death HAVE NO GEOGRAPHIC OR RACIAL LIMITS WHATSOEVER. Only you Goebellized folks from D'ism.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And, also, God CAUSES them to walk in his statutes as opposed to the previous covenant which was weak through the flesh.

Jeremiah 31:31-34 KJV
(31) Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
(32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
(33) But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
(34) And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Jeremiah 32:37-42 KJV
(37) Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:
(38) And they shall be my people, and I will be their God:
(39) And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:
(40) And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
(41) Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul.
(42) For thus saith the LORD; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them.

Interplanner

That HEBREWS verse is NOT a cancellation of EVERYTHING that came before it.

You are a confused "NT" doctrine.

Actually I'm a human! I have let the self-organizing chapters of the NT speak for themselves. I have posted the list 1000 times, so do some reading. I do not start with Ryrie and Walvoord and Scofield and go on from there.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But even a beginning observer of Christian things can see that the erasure of sin and victory over death HAVE NO GEOGRAPHIC OR RACIAL LIMITS WHATSOEVER. Only you Goebellized folks from D'ism.
No MADist says that the Lord Jesus Christ's death on the cross has a geographic or racial limits.
That's just more stuff you make up about MADists.

Interplanner

No MADist says that the Lord Jesus Christ's death on the cross has a geographic or racial limits.
That's just more stuff you make up about MADists.

You have just spent a month saying Heb 9:15 has nothing to do with Gentiles; that the new covenant is just about the land for ever for Israel!

You are totally unaware of how you sound. It's totally the opposite of the the excitement of the NT.