What does God's Holy Law Demand?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I'm pretty sure the Holy Spirit is the focus of walking in the Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is what enables us to walk in our reborn human spirit which produces the fruit of the reborn human spirit.
The conflict is not between the flesh and the Holy Spirit it's between the flesh and the new nature.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

God's Truth

You will probably find this terribly offensive.

"Now to him that does no works, but believes on him that justifies the UNGODLY, his faith is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

Not works or obedience, but faith counts for righteousness.

The works Paul was speaking about are the purification works. Paul was not putting down obeying God.

God's Truth

You don't obey, never have and probably never will.

Jesus says that Satan is the accuser. Jesus also said that if one does what Satan does then that tells us Satan is that one's father.

1 John 3:10
This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God's child, nor is anyone who does not love

God's Truth

You will probably find this terribly offensive.

"Now to him that does no works, but believes on him that justifies the UNGODLY, his faith is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

Not works or obedience, but faith counts for righteousness.

As if Paul was not speaking about the purification works... Just as Peter says, people misunderstand stand Paul, and then Peter warns us to obey. See 2 Peter 3:16, and 17.

How does anyone get that Paul was speaking of not obeying God?

God's Truth

John is writing to believers

That is right, John was speaking to believers. John was saying that none of them are saved if they did not admit to being sinners. The truth is not in them if they did not admit to being sinners. Jesus is the truth...if they truth is not in you that means Jesus is not in you. If Jesus is not in you then you are not saved.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
That is right, John was speaking to believers. John was saying that none of them are saved if they did not admit to being sinners. The truth is not in them if they did not admit to being sinners. Jesus is the truth...if they truth is not in you that means Jesus is not in you. If Jesus is not in you then you are not saved.

Then why did you ask where does it say Christians are sinners? You Jezebel

Epoisses

Jesus says that Satan is the accuser. Jesus also said that if one does what Satan does then that tells us Satan is that one's father.

1 John 3:10
This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not God's child, nor is anyone who does not love

You don't obey the truth of the Gospel so you are a child of the Pharisees.

For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. Matt 5:20

God's Truth

You don't obey the truth of the Gospel so you are a child of the Pharisees.

For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven. Matt 5:20

Of course, my righteousness exceeds...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Here is what Jesus said.

John 14:15 (NKJV)
15 “If you love Me, keep My commandments.
I'm betting that you DON'T love God with all your heart, mind and soul and YOU DON'T love your neighbor as yourself. You just think you do, and what's worse is you SAY you do.

Last edited: