WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GROSNICK MAROWBE??

dreadknought

Not that even a non-Christian can see what you do, Gros, look up the word obfuscate. This is what you do. You offered an opinion, not based on anything other than your private interpretation of whatever you [supposedly were reading]. :smack:

OP
Christians: What are you reading? -
As the title says, what are the children of God reading?
Your post

When it comes to the Bible (which I read and study) I sincerely believe that, commentaries and other opinions, guesses, hypothesis, and personal slants should be, left out, for the most part. Before reading, a Christian ought to go before God in prayer, seeking the wisdom and knowledge that the Holy Spirit can offer, about what we're about to read...Man's opinions are, 'secondary' to the 'inspired' word of God. The Bible is Holy and inspired of God and is able (through the Spirit) to teach us truth and give us wisdom.

Man's opinions are not dependable and at times don't present the truth, due to the authors, indoctrination, bias, and agenda...

dreadknought

239644-albums1818-20303.gif

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
At present,"Angel4Truth" is the ONLY person I have on ignore. She actually annoyed Gm (third person) to such an extent I had to take that desperate measure in order to maintain my sanity...Nothing sinks in with that girl, nothing. It's like trying to reason with a melted "ice sculpture."

Someone has to, go beyond the patience of Gm in order to be on the ignore list. I put her on it early this morn. I see she's left comments that I'm unable to read. And that makes me happy there is an "ignore option."

They say, 'silence is golden' well, not having to read A4T must be "platinum" in that case!!

Goodnight A4T sorry (not) I missed ALL your posts!!!

I got rid of one of those "pesky" bees by placing her on ignore. "Angel4Truth" be her name

She's the ONLY one I have used that option on lately...I mentioned in a previous post, speaking with her is like, "trying to reason with a melted ice sculpture."

A4T I'm sorry but you're still on ignore The only person on that I do admit...

You may post what you're reading, or discuss with others what you've read. Baiting & goading others just to get a rise out of them will be called out for what it is :mmph:

I said you're welcome to post here. I'll do you a favor and not return to your thread. You're a little sensitive for my tastes...

angel.gif

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
You may post what you're reading, or discuss with others what you've read. Baiting & goading others just to get a rise out of them will be called out for what it is :mmph:

And where do you fit into this discussion? Oh yeah, baiting an goading.

Obvious troll is obvious. Go learn something, student x.