weekly weigh in

john w

Hall of Fame
Large pizza, two large lasagnas, Italian sub, 3 long naps and 20 swiss rolls this weekend. :chew:

Pounded Marie Calendar salisbury steak, ala Morelli, 2 $1.29 Totino's frisbee pizza's, 4 glasses of "Jim Jones Commemorative Berry Blue Kool-Aid," 20 "Ho Ho's," 2 slices 4 year old combination fruitcake/door stop.

Took a 22 hour nap.

SaulToPaul 2

Pounded Marie Calendar salisbury steak, ala Morelli, 2 $1.29 Totino's frisbee pizza's, 4 glasses of "Jim Jones Commemorative Berry Blue Kool-Aid," 20 "Ho Ho's," 2 slices 4 year old combination fruitcake/door stop.

Took a 22 hour nap.

Don't mean to one up you again, but I also had 222 m&ms and 222 tic tacs.

john w

Hall of Fame
Don't mean to one up you again, but I also had 222 m&ms and 222 tic tacs.

Well, I had 105 blow pops, relaxing, on a "3 X 5" park bench, as there are a few things "pressing" on my subliminal mind, Mayor.

So there, rabble rouser.

SaulToPaul 2

Well, I had 105 blow pops, relaxing, on a "3 X 5" park bench, as there are a few things "pressing" on my subliminal mind, Mayor.

So there, rabble rouser.

Yes sir, I imagine there is a lot of stress involved in deciding where to invest your next million dollars...wonder what causes that?

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes sir, I imagine there is a lot of stress involved in deciding where to invest your next million dollars...wonder what causes that?

Breen-ites, who focus on a subject about which you cannot talk enough about, and getting under those band stands, where all them spiders are. Am I finally getting through to you, fella? Good. And whom/who are you calling a Bud Fox, squirt?

john w

Hall of Fame
22 inch gun show...

And I tell all those Fred Plummer bullies, that can either meet my right hand man/gun, "Thunder," and the hospital, or my right gun, "Lightning," and the morgue-which do you prefer? I always give them a choice, Mayor. My momma is like that.

SaulToPaul 2

This was taken as I "called the man" about my new septic tank, which is on the blink already, though I am paying $222/month for it.

SaulToPaul 2

And I tell all those Fred Plummer bullies, that can either meet my right hand man/gun, "Thunder," and the hospital, or my right gun, "Lightning," and the morgue-which do you prefer? I always give them a choice, Mayor. My momma is like that.

:chuckle:

Sometimes those Plummer types require both thunder and lightning, repeatedly.

john w

Hall of Fame
This was taken as I "called the man" about my new septic tank, which is on the blink already, though I am paying $222/month for it.

Oh, you're a modern day "Popeye," ain't ya Mayor? Why don't you head on down to the local can drive Mayor, and show off your sense of charity, and approach a "Daphne" type volunteer, and, while flexing your arm in the sunlight, offer to exchange your Campbell soup cans, for a few spinach cans, while you wink at her? Smooth.....Real smooth, Mayor.........Wonder what causes that?

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, you're a modern day "Popeye," ain't ya Mayor? Why don't you head on down to the local can drive Mayor, and show off your sense of charity, and approach a "Daphne" type volunteer, and, while flexing your arm in the sunlight, offer to exchange your Campbell soup cans, for a few spinach cans, while you wink at her? Smooth.....Real smooth, Mayor.........Wonder what causes that?

I have a strong suspicion that Nick M the Great is a badder dude than either of us, and could take us both out in less than a minute. No mercy, sweep the leg, get us a body bag.

john w

Hall of Fame
So the weigh in thread has turned into a gun show. Now we are talking.

P1070082%20-%20Copy.JPG

This was part of my subscription-all I had to do was send in a $2.22 "love gift"(plus $6.66 postage and handling):"
View attachment 24380

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
I have a strong suspicion that Nick M the Great is a badder dude than either of us, and could take us both out in less than a minute. No mercy, sweep the leg, get us a body bag.

Yes, I reckon Nick would get us in a Von Roskie, and do a Fife reversal, karate kick, Mayor.