weekly weigh in

john w

Hall of Fame
:chuckle:

I've noticed that abnormally large people tend to die early.

Not wiry people like myself. You, on the other hand, are a bit sensitive, and that hurts your blood pressure. And never mind abnormally large people-are you going to make it?

SaulToPaul 2

Not wiry people like myself. You, on the other hand, are a bit sensitive, and that hurts your blood pressure. And never mind abnormally large people-are you going to make it?

I doubt I will make it much past 50, Brother...just like the Man in a Hurry.
Business in Charlotte is worrying us both to death.

john w

Hall of Fame
I doubt I will make it much past 50, Brother...just like the Man in a Hurry.
Business in Charlotte is worrying us both to death.

You should head on down to Myers Lake, for some carp fishin', while downing a few Huckelberry Smashes, then head on home, take a nap, and head on over to your gal's, for some, "quote," TV. That should be your plan. Yep.....that should be your plan, for the love of Mike....

I wonder what causes people to kill carps?

GuySmiley

After taking almost all of December off, I returned to the gym Monday. Strict Press was on the schedule and I set a new personal record, 175#. Apparently a month off and eating cookies and eggnog is the secret to gains.

SaulToPaul 2

After taking almost all of December off, I returned to the gym Monday. Strict Press was on the schedule and I set a new personal record, 175#. Apparently a month off and eating cookies and eggnog is the secret to gains.

Is this the standing overhead press?