weekly weigh in

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Best thing you can do to improve body composition is to carry a daily calorie deficit, and do whatever strength training you are able, to maintain your lean mass.

You can not do that eating "three square meals" every day. A part of me is glad the holidays are over. And I had a great time with my family this past season.

SaulToPaul 2

You can not do that eating "three square meals" every day. A part of me is glad the holidays are over. And I had a great time with my family this past season.

Especially when you're old like me. Anything over 2800 calories is a surplus for me.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Delmar I think your achievement is wonderful. I've lost track of your starting weight if you ever said so I'll just ask the simple question. What is your current weight? Oh, and do you have a target weight?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Delmar I think your achievement is wonderful. I've lost track of your starting weight if you ever said so I'll just ask the simple question. What is your current weight? Oh, and do you have a target weight?

I sort of wasn't ready to come clean with that info, but now I guess I am. I had reached a high of 535 lbs at one point. I am not sure how close to that I was in Jan 2014 when I started my current mission but by the way my clothes were fitting I was pretty close. Last night I weighed in at 341 lbs. The goal I set when I really got going was to lose 300 lbs, so I am about 2/3 of the way to that.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
awesome ! ! ! what have you been doing ? - :patrol:
In January of 2014 I Identified starchy foods as my personal "crack" I cut out breads, pasta, pizza, potatoes ect.
In April I got started doing the Herbalife meal replacement shakes two meals a day and doing one meal a day. My meals consist of meat, eggs, dairy and lots of green vegetables, but none of the foods that I have identified as my "triggers". I do get fruit in my diet but I blend all of that into my shakes.

musterion

So how you feeling otherwise/physically? Have you had blood workups to see any difference there? I'm sure your numbers HAVE to be better!

I Identified starchy foods as my personal "crack" I cut out breads, pasta, pizza, potatoes ect.

You're and pretty much everyone else's too, brother. Low carb/high fat for the win, every time.

Last edited: