ECT WAS PAUL A LAW KEEPER ?

Danoh

Is it too embarrassing to post publicly?

Over time, I have found him a person who at times resorts to a pm out of his concern he might embarrass the person he is addressing on one thing or another.

He's a simple guy. He meant well, bro.

Or as he will often put it - Shalom.

DAN P

Over time, I have found him a person who at times resorts to a pm out of his concern he might embarrass the person he is addressing on one thing or another.

He's a simple guy. He meant well, bro.

Or as he will often put it - Shalom.

Hi and my only concern is that I write the correct message and I know what I believe and he does NOT !!

DAN P

DAN P

I have no idea what secret you are talking about, but I have not received your PM you say you sent to me.

Hi and I did 2 PM so I must be doing some thing wrong !!

So study Greek first , because we are all in the Dispensation of the Grace of God and we should all be following Paul , 1 Cor 11:1 !!

dan p

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hi and I did 2 PM so I must be doing some thing wrong !!

So study Greek first , because we are all in the Dispensation of the Grace of God and we should all be following Paul , 1 Cor 11:1 !!

dan p
I study Hebrew.

What you are saying does not make sense to me.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hi and can you explain Rom 16:25 and 26 , but you can not , and that is the difference between you and me !!

dan p
Ephesians 3:2 NASB - if indeed you have heard of the stewardship of God's grace which was given to me for you;

DAN P

Ephesians 3:2 NASB - if indeed you have heard of the stewardship of God's grace which was given to me for you;

Hi and this about the thrid time I have told you , look up the Greek word for STEWARDSHIP and it is OIKONOMOS do you SEE IT ??

The Greek word for DISPENSATION is OIkONOMIA and in Eph 3:2 it is NOT STEWARDSHIP what is the MATTER with you ??

The NASB is just a translation AND IT NOT THE Greek text , so check it out before repling again !!

dan p

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hi and this about the thrid time I have told you , look up the Greek word for STEWARDSHIP and it is OIKONOMOS do you SEE IT ??

The Greek word for DISPENSATION is OIkONOMIA and in Eph 3:2 it is NOT STEWARDSHIP what is the MATTER with you ??

The NASB is just a translation AND IT NOT THE Greek text , so check it out before repling again !!

dan p
You know that I do not know Greek.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hi and buy W E VINE'S dictionary that has all Greeks words in the NT and also buy STRONG"S DICTIONARY on AMAZON or your local bible book store !!

dan p
If you learn Hebrew it will help you in your study of Torah.

DAN P

I don't know what you are saying.

You should read the Torah.

Hi and did you read 2 Peter 3:15 and 16 and you will just stay GALLOW , so stay there , why brother me about the Torah ??

So go ahead and learn Hebrew !!~

dan p