ECT WAS PAUL A LAW KEEPER ?

DAN P

I don't know what you are saying.

Do you accept Genesis 1:1?

I don't know what you are asking me to do. I also don't understand your grammar here.I don't know that you can. I am here to help you. What can I do to make things right? Is there anything that you believe that I have done wrong? Can I help you to make things right? Do you understand things correctly? Do you understand scripture correctly? Do you understand what you are saying? Can I help you with what you are saying?

Can you share a Bible verse with me? Do you have a Bible verse to share with me? Have you read the entire Bible? Have you read a book of the Bible? What of the Bible have you read? Do you want to read more of the Bible or more scripture?

Do you understand what you have read? Can I help you to understand anything? Do you have any questions about anything that you have read? Has anyone ever explained the scriptures to you?

Hi and do I understand you , you are not a dispenationalist ?

Yes or No !!~

dan p

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hi and do I understand you , you are not a dispenationalist ?

Yes or No !!~

dan p
Am I a dispensationalist? No.

You have asked if I am not a dispensationalist, which is a difficult question to answer. I am not. I am not a dispensationalist.

I grew up under the teaching of dispensationalism.

What makes a person a dispensationalist? Have I ever been a dispensationalist? Have I ever said that I am a dispensationalist? I might have. I don't remember. I am not a dispensationalist. I don't know if or even when if I have ever said I am a dispensationalist. I also don't know if I have ever lied about being a dispensationalist, even reflecting back on my life. It is possible to have not remembered something like this, but I don't know why anyone would ask the question (I don't know why anyone would ask this question).

To help someone is different from catching someone in a lie or separating from someone based on their answer.

DAN P

Am I a dispensationalist? No.

You have asked if I am not a dispensationalist, which is a difficult question to answer. I am not. I am not a dispensationalist.

I grew up under the teaching of dispensationalism.

What makes a person a dispensationalist? Have I ever been a dispensationalist? Have I ever said that I am a dispensationalist? I might have. I don't remember. I am not a dispensationalist. I don't know if or even when if I have ever said I am a dispensationalist. I also don't know if I have ever lied about being a dispensationalist, even reflecting back on my life. It is possible to have not remembered something like this, but I don't know why anyone would ask the question (I don't know why anyone would ask this question).

To help someone is different from catching someone in a lie or separating from someone based on their answer.

Hi and I was just asking and I have a better IDEA why you will never understand what I mean !!

There are many dispensationalist on this forum , so I suggest you read what we believe , then try to debate me !!

dan p

DAN P

Jacob;4 I grew up under the teaching of dispensationalism. What makes a person a dispensationalist? H/QUOTE said:
Hi and a dispensationalist follows Paul as Paul follows Christ 1 Cor 11:1 and this is just one verse where this phrase is found !!

And you have over 6500 posts and never have met any dispensationalist , here ??

dan p

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hi and I was just asking and I have a better IDEA why you will never understand what I mean !!

There are many dispensationalist on this forum , so I suggest you read what we believe , then try to debate me !!

dan p
I can talk with you about what you believe. I have been in this forum for years.

It is okay that you have told me that you are a dispensationalist. I will not hold it against you. You can change your mind. It is important to believe the truth. If your view is wrong that does not mean necessarily that you will be condemned.

Do you know if you are saved?

You will not be saved for being a dispensationalist. So, you can discuss with me your beliefs and you can change what they are if you feel so inclined.

I believe what the Bible says. I believe in God. I believe God. I believe in Jesus. I believe He is the Son of God. I believe He died and rose again. I believe I am saved, forgiven (of) my sins in Him.

Should I present something to you from the Bible or do you want to say something first? I don't know that I want to debate you. But if this is the word you use, even though I don't use the word, I can still discuss with you and explain the truth. I can share Bible verses, scripture, with you.

Have you read the Torah? I have.

I have read the Bible.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hi and a dispensationalist follows Paul as Paul follows Christ 1 Cor 11:1 and this is just one verse where this phrase is found !!
This is a good verse, as with all scripture and Bible verses. I don't know that you understand it correctly.
And you have over 6500 posts and never have met any dispensationalist , here ??

dan p
If you are asking if I have debated about dispensationalism here on Theology Online, I don't know. I don't know if there is something that I do not remember that would be relevant. I also understand that not all dispensationalists believe the same or not all dispensationalists believe the same thing.

DAN P

This is a good verse, as with all scripture and Bible verses. I don't know that you understand it correctly.If you are asking if I have debated about dispensationalism here on Theology Online, I don't know. I don't know if there is something that I do not remember that would be relevant. I also understand that not all dispensationalists believe the same or not all dispensationalists believe the same thing.

Hi and what did I do In-correctly , on 1 Cor 11:1 ??

dan p

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hi and what did I do In-correctly , on 1 Cor 11:1 ??

dan p
It is a Bible verse. I don't know what you are asking. Paul wrote 1 Corinthians to the Corinthians. In 1 Corinthians 11:1 Paul said, "Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.".

I don't know what you mean by your post here. I see your words but I don't know what you mean. I don't know what "In-correctly" is or why you here use the word "on"? It doesn't make any sense to me. Do you want to ask again? Do you want to move on or do you understand that I understand 1 Corinthians 11:1?

DAN P

It is a Bible verse. I don't know what you are asking. Paul wrote 1 Corinthians to the Corinthians. In 1 Corinthians 11:1 Paul said, "Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ.".

I don't know what you mean by your post here. I see your words but I don't know what you mean. I don't know what "In-correctly" is or why you here use the word "on"? It doesn't make any sense to me. Do you want to ask again? Do you want to move on or do you understand that I understand 1 Corinthians 11:1?

And in post #67 you said "" I don't know if you understand it correctly " YOUR words and here is what 1 Cor 11:1 means , the Greek word GINOMAI / BE is a verb in the PRESENT TENSE in the dispensation of the Grace of God that the Holy Spirit gave Paul to write and the tense is CONTINUOUS ACTION during the Grace of God !!

It also is in the PASSIVE VOICE and means that God will help all believers to believe 1 Cor 11:1 by the Holy Spirit !!

It is also in the IMPERATIVCE MOOD and that means God COMMANDS all believers to follow Paul !!

Do you understand it now ??

dan p

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
And in post #67 you said "" I don't know if you understand it correctly " YOUR words and here is what 1 Cor 11:1 means , the Greek word GINOMAI / BE is a verb in the PRESENT TENSE in the dispensation of the Grace of God that the Holy Spirit gave Paul to write and the tense is CONTINUOUS ACTION during the Grace of God !!

It also is in the PASSIVE VOICE and means that God will help all believers to believe 1 Cor 11:1 by the Holy Spirit !!

It is also in the IMPERATIVCE MOOD and that means God COMMANDS all believers to follow Paul !!
No.
Do you understand it now ??

dan p
I do not understand what you are saying. This is about you. I understand this scripture verse.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hi and what ever and some would call you CALLOW , to bad !!

dan p
I have no idea what you are saying here. Why do you say what ever? Why do you say some would call you CALLOW? What is CALLOW? Why do you say this? Are you saying to me that you call me CALLOW? Has someone told you that they would call me CALLOW? By some are you referring to more than one person? What do you mean by "to bad"? I have no idea. I have no idea what you are saying.

DAN P

I have no idea what you are saying here. Why do you say what ever? Why do you say some would call you CALLOW? What is CALLOW? Why do you say this? Are you saying to me that you call me CALLOW? Has someone told you that they would call me CALLOW? By some are you referring to more than one person? What do you mean by "to bad"? I have no idea. I have no idea what you are saying.

Hi and I just can not make you believe what I have written on what 1 Cor 11:1 means and do not understand that in the so-called NT there are verbs , voices and mood , nor can I pound this into your head and CALLOW means immature and inexperienced , whether than calling you a dummy !!

dan p

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hi and I just can not make you believe what I have written on what 1 Cor 11:1 means
It is okay, you don't have to. I think you are saying that you want to or that you have wanted to, that you have tried to or that you have attempted to.
and do not understand that in the so-called NT
I don't know why you are speaking this way.
there are verbs , voices and mood ,
I am okay without knowing this.
nor can I pound this into your head
You don't even need to.
and CALLOW means immature and inexperienced ,
This is what you mean by CALLOW.
whether than calling you a dummy !!

dan p
I don't know why you are calling me anything, or even why you would want to.

DAN P

It is okay, you don't have to. I think you are saying that you want to or that you have wanted to, that you have tried to or that you have attempted to.I don't know why you are speaking this way.I am okay without knowing this.You don't even need to.This is what you mean by CALLOW.I don't know why you are calling me anything, or even why you would want to.

Hi and since you are OK without knowing the verbs and Voices and Mood , good for you !!

If you do want to know , ring my bell or just read my posts and OP !!~

dan p

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hi and since you are OK without knowing the verbs and Voices and Mood , good for you !!

If you do want to know , ring my bell or just read my posts and OP !!~

dan p
You can change your understanding here. You can change what you believe. You don't have to believe what you do.