'Warning Lights Are Blinking Red,' Top Intelligence Officer Says of Russian Attacks

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
it's unprovable speculation by the author of the piece

It's really not, but I'm not inclined to do your research for you. This isn't just about how the voting systems in 21 states were probed by the Russians, we're talking about information warfare and yes, the Russians were successful in that beyond their wildest expectations. Enough to sway 80k voters? Very possibly.

before the election?

Absolutely.

based on their knowledge of her behavior over the years

Because they had Hillary Derangement Syndrome, stoked and fed by Trump, Fox News, and of course, Russia.

i disagree - i think there was a very real fear that a hillary presidency, continuing the failed policies of the previous affirmative action president, would do irreparable harm to the country

and that the harm potentially caused by a trump presidency would be mitigated by the fact that nobody on either side of the aisle would work with him

Not a chance. It's Trump who's caused irreparable harm to this country, and he's had plenty of spineless/power hungry minions in congress and his administration to do his dirty work.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... It's Trump who's caused irreparable harm to this country....

a booming economy, previously unheard of unemployment rates for negros and hispanics, syria off the radar, north korea off the radar...

yeah, trump's presidency has been a real disaster

ok doser

[h=1]EVIDENCE RUSSIA TIPPED ELECTION FOR TRUMP ‘STAGGERING,’ SAYS FORMER U.S. INTEL CHIEF JAMES CLAPPER[/h]
“Of course, the Russian efforts affected the outcome . . . Surprising even themselves, they swung the election to a Trump win. To conclude otherwise stretches logic, common sense and credulity to the breaking point. Less than eighty thousand votes in three key states swung the election. I have no doubt that more votes than that were influenced by this massive effort by the Russians.”

but as long they didn't donate money, it's all ok, right?

ok doser

You're equating legal with illegal? Why?

BTW, while I'm not one to run from a discussion, I'm tired of having my threads shut down. If you want to argue about this, make your own thread and then yours can be shut down instead.

not arguing with you and it's time you learn what's allowed and what isn't

what did the russians do that was illegal?