USA Today calls out Trump

rexlunae

[FONT="]Nothing of the kind, retorted White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders. She said "there is no way that this is sexist at all," and she suggested the tweet could be considered sexually charged "only if your mind is in the gutter."[/FONT]

You can try to gaslight all you like, but you're worse at it than Trump and SHS.

Arthur Brain

Donald Trump doesn't give a crap what You, Howard Stern, or anyone else thinks about him.

Well :duh:

I doubt anyone's gonna dispute that. Considering the only opinion that matters to the self obsessed clown is the one staring back at him when he shaves it was already obvious that he doesn't care about what anyone else thinks. What's almost stupefying is how people can be so duped by the guy...

:freak:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Donald Trump doesn't give a crap what You, Howard Stern, or anyone else thinks about him.

Ah, but he desperately cares. Look at all the wasted effort he made in a foolish attempt to show he won the popular vote, when he lost it by millions of votes, or his frantic efforts to prove that his inauguration was the most-attended in history.

As Stern says, he wants to be admired and loved. And he lashes out reflexively at the slightest criticism. He doesn't care about other people, but he does deeply care about what they think if him.

WASHINGTON — Newly inaugurated President Donald Trump was "directly involved" in the search for the person who, using the official National Park Service account, retweeted side-by-side comparisons of the crowds at Trump's Jan. 20 inauguration ceremony and former President Barack Obama's 2009 ceremony, CBS News has confirmed.

The retweet was deleted soon after it was posted and the Twitter accounts of the National Park Service and other U.S. Interior Department agencies were briefly shut down. White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer told CBS News two days later in an email that the White House neither demanded the retweet be taken down, nor ordered the Interior Department accounts to be suspended.

But emails released by the National Park Service in response to a Freedom of Information Act request reveal that the new president was "concerned" about the retweet.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-rogue-nps-twitter-account/

Danoh

Danoh

I doubt anyone's gonna dispute that. Considering the only opinion that matters to the self obsessed clown is the one staring back at him when he shaves it was already obvious that he doesn't care about what anyone else thinks. What's almost stupefying is how people can be so duped by the guy...

You missed it.

These are the same people who defended Trump's Hollywood Access exposure for the sexual predator he has been as nothing more than the locker room talk of men concerned about what other men think.

But you are dealing with one heck of an entrenched, self-deluded, double-standard.

And that sort of disease of the very mentality of one's soul is ever very good at on the spot, in the moment corruption of anything pointed out to it, into the service of its maintaining its corrupt sense of discernment.

Think Sarah - In the Moment Liar - Huckabee.

There is...no reasoning with such.

Even Christ Himself had failed miserably against such.

John 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

While he pretends to not care, the reason we know he does corresponds with the lies he tells to *prove* how popular he really is ...

Examples: The lie that several million people voted illegally and cost him the popular vote ...
The lie about the crowd size at his inauguration ...
The lie that he won the electoral vote in a *landside* ...

BTW, more Americans were *not* duped by him ...

Arthur Brain

While he pretends to not care, the reason we know he does corresponds with the lies he tells to *prove* how popular he really is ...

Examples: The lie that several million people voted illegally and cost him the popular vote ...
The lie about the crowd size at his inauguration ...
The lie that he won the electoral vote in a *landside* ...

BTW, more Americans were *not* duped by him ...

And putting up fake magazine covers of himself in his golf clubs etc...

:thumb:

Danoh

Or his history of using fake identities ... one of which was .... John Baron ...

Perhaps even his assertion that he is Donald Trump...is also a lie.

After all, he is...a Public FIBBER :chuckle:

Seriously, though.- in all my readings of history, I have yet to read of a public figure who was such a consistent 24-7-365 liar.

And he reminds one of a sort of a Ralph Cramden; whenever Ralph is once more found out - and by his own hand - only, a really corrupt version of "Ralphie boy."

Hey! That's it! The Donald somehow ended up forever stuck inside an ever revolving "hah-muh-nuh-hah-muh-nuh-hah-muh-nuh!

:rotfl: