USA Today calls out Trump

Arthur Brain

I'm just saying we have had Presidents like JFK, Bill Clinton and certainly others who were known womanizers (another word for sexual predators), that likely said some shameful things about women and weren't caught on tape.

None of this matters anyway, you'll never see anything good in Trump like I do, your mind is made up. Expect lots of focus on Trump and sex in the coming months because it worked with Roy Moore. The dems would be stupid not to beat that drum with America's newfound sexual morality. Yeah, right.

Half the country elected Trump despite the unproven allegations and his crude manner of speaking.

Oh, I'm sure there's many a politician or business mogul etc who's boasted about how their power allows them to get away with nefarious crap but unlike you I'm under no illusions how such are often about self gain and Trump has been about just that for bloody decades. You think he cares about you, Americans in general? That's where you need to buy a clue, get one for free or just find one somewhere that isn't in a 'swamp'. He is a worldwide embarrassment and has the lowest approval rating as it gets. I feel sorry for his staff (those that aren't regularly sacked) for just how much of a public relations nightmare it must be to stress through his cringeworthy tweets and gaffes alone. He is an egotistical git who needs ousting from office as soon as, not just for America but globally...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No ... but he does like to play one on TV. :D

Seriously though, he hasn't stood up to Trump and called him out on his evil agenda. If Cruz were walking the walk of Christianity, he would be calling out for Trump's impeachment.

He was Trump's opponent.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He was Trump's opponent.

Until he *lost* the opportunity to be the republican candidate. Now he follows Trump's lead ... and is just another unpatriotic government placeholder who is willing to embrace a hostile foreign government because they gave the election to his side.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Oh, I'm sure there's many a politician or business mogul etc who's boasted about how their power allows them to get away with nefarious crap but unlike you I'm under no illusions how such are often about self gain and Trump has been about just that for bloody decades. You think he cares about you, Americans in general? That's where you need to buy a clue, get one for free or just find one somewhere that isn't in a 'swamp'. He is a worldwide embarrassment and has the lowest approval rating as it gets. I feel sorry for his staff (those that aren't regularly sacked) for just how much of a public relations nightmare it must be to stress through his cringeworthy tweets and gaffes alone. He is an egotistical git who needs ousting from office as soon as, not just for America but globally...
:rotfl: Maybe in 7 years.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Until he *lost* the opportunity to be the republican candidate. Now he follows Trump's lead ... and is just another unpatriotic government placeholder who is willing to embrace a hostile foreign government because they gave the election to his side.

He is following trump because he believes Hilary is worse than trump. I believe.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Besides, Hilary does not seem an honest person.

Compare to Hiraly, Ted Cruse is godly IMO.

Ted wasn't running. So if honesty is the basis, Trump's nose could colonize several generations and species of birds. Trump labeling himself as a Christian was done for one reason ... to garner votes from moral majority and extreme right.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
do you believe he is?

A Christian? Godly? Of course not. He is not only a sham, but much worse. He is a serious threat to our nation due to his mental instability. It's rather amazing. The nutter who is heading the US is complaining about the nutter who is head of N. Korea having nuclear weapons. He doesn't understand the irony.

fool

Hall of Fame
"A president who'd all but call a senator a whore is unfit to clean toilets in Obama's presidential library or to shine George W. Bush's shoes: Our view

With his latest tweet, clearly implying that a United States senator would trade sexual favors for campaign cash, President Trump has shown he is not fit for office. Rock bottom is no impediment for a president who can always find room for a new low.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...hit-rock-bottom-editorials-debates/945947001/

I guess he's softening. The Trump I voted for would have just straight up called her a whore.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I think Howard Stern had it right. Being president was the worst thing that could happen to Trump. He's disintegrating a little at a time, as it dawns on him how Americans really regard him.

All the ego defenses he built up over the years are insufficient to keep him together.

fool

Hall of Fame
I think Howard Stern had it right. Being president was the worst thing that could happen to Trump. He's disintegrating a little at a time, as it dawns on him how Americans really regard him.

All the ego defenses he built up over the years are insufficient to keep him together.

Donald Trump doesn't give a crap what You, Howard Stern, or anyone else thinks about him.

SUTG

Donald Trump doesn't give a crap what You, Howard Stern, or anyone else thinks about him.

I wouldn't be so sure. I've gotten quite a few chukles myself from the beahviors of members of "the resistance".