unfinished business

Epoisses

As I predicted:
"Show us, punk, where the12, including Judas, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to the dbr, at a time they were preaching the good news/gospel of the kingdom.

Chapter, verse. You won't-all you do is spam sound bytes, cliches, with NADA scripture, to back it up, punk, satanist
."-saint John W

Not a peep.

Uh oh, Clint has me lined up in the crosshairs. Come on punk, make my day!

Epoisses

Show us where the Lord Jesus or the twelve during Christ's earthly ministry preached the good news(gospel) of the cross.

The gospel was under construction prior to the cross hence your dilemma. The entire ministry of Christ was under the old covenant so he had to pay lip service to the old ways while he was establishing the new.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Christ's ministry was ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel. Not, the lost sheep and the Gentiles. Matthew 15:24 "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Epoisses

Christ's ministry was ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel. Not, the lost sheep and the Gentiles. Matthew 15:24 "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Was the Roman centurion who had great faith part of the lost sheep of Israel?

Answer that, nerd! Christ healed his servant too.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
The gospel was under construction prior to the cross hence your dilemma. The entire ministry of Christ was under the old covenant so he had to pay lip service to the old ways while he was establishing the new.

The good news(gospel) that the Messianic Davidic Kingdom for national Israel was at hand was not under construction. The details were already constructed by GOD through the prophets.

The Lord was not giving lip-service to the promise made to Him through the prophets that He would rule Israel and planet earth from the throne of David in Zion.

I have no dilemma.

Those that deny the promise of Messiah ruling from David's throne in Jerusalem have the dilemma. They have to use sophisticated arguments to subtily call GOD a liar.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Was the Roman centurion who had great faith part of the lost sheep of Israel?

Answer that, nerd! Christ healed his servant too.

There were a few exceptions to the proverbial rule. Christ was amazed when He came across a few Gentiles with faith. After all Christ "healed" a number of people from physical illnesses during His ministry. What Scripture do you point to that says they were saved through the "Kingdom Message" though?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The good news(gospel) that the Messianic Davidic Kingdom for national Israel was at hand was not under construction. The details were already constructed by GOD through the prophets.

The Lord was not giving lip-service to the promise made to Him through the prophets that He would rule Israel and planet earth from the throne of David in Zion.

I have no dilemma.

Those that deny the promise of Messiah ruling from David's throne in Jerusalem have the dilemma. They have to use sophisticated arguments to subtily call GOD a liar.

Amen Brother. Once more EPO shows off his vast amount of ignorance.