unfinished business

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Galatians 2:7 KJV says that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto Paul as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter.

As they ministered to the Lord and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, "Now separate to Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them." (Acts 13:2)​

Paul and Barnabas had separate work to do from the other apostles.

There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all.

But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills. (1 Corinthians 12:4-11)​

The same Spirit worked in Paul and Barnabas as in Peter and the other apostles.

Epoisses

Ephesians 1:10 KJV - Colossians 1:25 KJV -

It's not a joke

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. Rom. 1:16,17

Only one gospel. The Jews are saved the same way as the Gentiles. No kingdom gospel required.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. Rom. 1:16,17

Only one gospel. The Jews are saved the same way as the Gentiles. No kingdom gospel required.

Simply put; you're wrong.

Epoisses

Matthew 15:24 "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." See EPO, even Christ Himself called them the lost sheep of the House of Israel.

It's a spiritual house seeing the Roman centurion had more faith than the Jews and was commended by Christ.

When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Matt. 8:10-12

Epoisses

Then show where Peter, before Paul was saved, knew that God no longer dealt with Jews as His special people, instead preaching the DBR as good news for dog Gentiles as well as Jews, without any preference, distinction or difference between them whatsoever.

Demonstrate that and you win.
And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe. And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us; And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. Acts 15:7-9

No difference between Jews and Gentiles according to Peter the apostle to the Jews.

Epoisses

Uh...hello? is there anybody in there? The Lord preached the gospel of the kingdom (that's a biblical term) for three years while walking the earth. IOW, before His death, He preached the gospel of the kingdom. Yet Paul's gospel is that Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day. It is impossible that they are the same gospel!

Jesus hadn't gone to the cross yet or rose from the grave so the gospel he preached wasn't fulfilled yet but it was the same gospel. There are not multiple gospels, that's heresy according to Paul.