Banned
Homosexual dissolves someone in acid and blames religion: "Stuff happens"

Religious man dissolves someone in acid and blames gays: ~complete outrage~

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

BTW, I've accused you [musterion] of being a Libertarian (which contradicts Christian doctrine) : when are you ready to discuss that?

And which "Christian Doctrine" might that be?

The Holy Bible. Care to defend Libertarian doctrine, or do you even know what it is?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Keeping something legal like homosexuality sets the path for experimentation (youth do it because it's hip), indoctrination (in schools, in the media) and of course changing invaluable institutions (marriage, the family, the military, Education, the Church, youth mentor groups, entertainment and the news media, etc.)

Actually, making something illegal sets the path for experimentation. It's "hip" to smoke and drink for instance.

And have abortions when it became legal nationwide:

graphusabrate.gif

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/policy/abortion/graphusabrate.gif

The law was never meant to make men holy or righteous. Haven't you read Paul's teachings?

Is the Paul that you're talking about any relation to the Paul who wrote Romans 13:4?

For the one in authority is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God's servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

glorydaz

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

BTW, I've accused you [musterion] of being a Libertarian (which contradicts Christian doctrine) : when are you ready to discuss that?

The Holy Bible. Care to defend Libertarian doctrine, or do you even know what it is?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Keeping something legal like homosexuality sets the path for experimentation (youth do it because it's hip), indoctrination (in schools, in the media) and of course changing invaluable institutions (marriage, the family, the military, Education, the Church, youth mentor groups, entertainment and the news media, etc.)

And have abortions when it became legal nationwide:

graphusabrate.gif

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/policy/abortion/graphusabrate.gif

Is the Paul that you're talking about any relation to the Paul who wrote Romans 13:4?

For the one in authority is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God's servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

Oh, so they have abortions for experimentation? You're always trying to support your claims with things that have nothing to do with what you said.

And....I was talking about the purpose of the law, which has nothing to do with what Paul wrote in Romans 13.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, so they have abortions for experimentation? You're always trying to support your claims with things that have nothing to do with what you said.

You said this, I didn't:

Actually, making something illegal sets the path for experimentation.

I pointed out that since the legalization of abortion, abortion rates have skyrocketed. Which is it, does making crack cocaine and heroin illegal, make people want to experiment with it? Did having laws against homosexuality make people want to experiment with homosexuality? Did having abortion illegal make women want to have abortions? It's just the opposite: when civil government takes the threat of punishment against the wrongdoer away, it sends a message to the populace that immoral behaviors like the ones above are permissible.

And....I was talking about the purpose of the law, which has nothing to do with what Paul wrote in Romans 13.

Perhaps you should stick with your theology forums and not political ones, as we're talking about two different things. The purpose of civil government in God's eyes, is explained by Paul in Romans 13:4 and many other verses and passages in Holy Scripture.

If Tattooed Theist should return, he can tell you that because recreational drug use is illegal, he was sent to prison where he accepted Christ into his life.

MrDante

No answer.

Meaning he does believe there are innate differences between the mythical "races," meaning he's a racist.

A stupid follow up to a stupid question. (I would expect nothing less from you)

In the end you are still the one posting the very same arguments and rhetoric that racists have used for years. If you don't like that being pointed out then stop emulating racists.

musterion

A stupid follow up to a stupid question. (I would expect nothing less from you)

In the end you are still the one posting the very same arguments and rhetoric that racists have used for years. If you don't like that being pointed out then stop emulating racists.

And yet...you won't answer such a simple question. Very telling, you racist bigot.

musterion

You said this, I didn't:

I pointed out that since the legalization of abortion, abortion rates have skyrocketed. Which is it, does making crack cocaine and heroin illegal, make people want to experiment with it? Did having laws against homosexuality make people want to experiment with homosexuality? Did having abortion illegal make women want to have abortions? It's just the opposite: when civil government takes the threat of punishment against the wrongdoer away, it sends a message to the populace that immoral behaviors like the ones above are permissible.

Perhaps you should stick with your theology forums and not political ones, as we're talking about two different things. The purpose of civil government in God's eyes, is explained by Paul in Romans 13:4 and many other verses and passages in Holy Scripture.

If Tattooed Theist should return, he can tell you that because recreational drug use is illegal, he was sent to prison where he accepted Christ into his life.

Save your cut and paste for your own threads or I'll ask the mods to remove it, and you.