UK homosexual dissolves another man in acid, blames religion

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
it's worth noting that neither acw or mr dante see anything wrong with dissolving another man in acid

Pssst, res, ask musterion when we can talk about his Libertarian leanings? You see, the behavior that musterion doesn't want recriminalized makes acid throwers look harmless.

musterion

for the record, i think it is wrong for one man to dissolve another in acid

I do too. But leftist mobies like ACW occupy an inverted moral universe that eventually manifests itself here in the real world, revealing them for the deception artists they are.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by ok doser

for the record, i think it is wrong for one man to dissolve another in acid

I do too. But leftist mobies like ACW occupy an inverted moral universe that eventually manifests itself here in the real world, revealing them for the deception artists they are.

Why is it musterion that you keep talking about me, but won't engage in debate with me?

BTW, I've accused you of being a Libertarian (which contradicts Christian doctrine) : when are you ready to discuss that?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Illegalizing something does not cure it. I.E. Drugs.

Actually, many drug addicts that were arrested for possession (or many of the other things that go along with drug abuse: assault, theft, etc.) were forced to go through rehab and because of that....drum roll...

were "cured".

Keeping something legal like homosexuality sets the path for experimentation (youth do it because it's hip), indoctrination (in schools, in the media) and of course changing invaluable institutions (marriage, the family, the military, Education, the Church, youth mentor groups, entertainment and the news media, etc.).

Bring your tat's back to this thread, because it's just getting so darned difficult to find intelligent conversation these days in the political threads of TOL.

musterion

They didn't hang out with Franklin because he was black. They just referred to him to other white kids as "their black friend." The Peanuts gang were mostly Democrats, so they were racists.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by ok doser

it's worth noting that neither acw or mr dante see anything wrong with dissolving another man in acid

Quote Originally Posted by musterion

I caught that too.

Congratulations, I didn't think it was possible but you two have managed to make CC look smart.

While I get a laugh out of res, musterion and Catholic Crusader's posts, I've never considered any one of them "smart".

Healthywealthy.jpg

Last edited: