UK homosexual dissolves another man in acid, blames religion

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CvSI-G3VUAE61wO.jpg

ClimateSanity

We all get that this is yet another sick attempt to use the actions of a single person to try and justify hate and bigotry. No one with any intelligence believes this is anything else. So why bother putting it up?

We all don't get what you assume. You try to understand but fail. Such is the malady of the progressive, elitest, establishment mindset.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
That's a good question MrDante, because I've never seen musterion provide a viable solution to the widespread problem of homosexuality.

Perhaps musterion could do that here?

Is there no bottom to the pit of your stupidity?
That's like saying "I've never seen musterion provide a viable solution to the widespread problem of sin," or, "I've never seen musterion provide a viable solution to the widespread problem of mental disorders."

Here's a tip Einstein: There ain't no solution to the widespread problem of sin or mental disorders. And your ignorant moronic idea of just illegalizing them isn't a solution either.

musterion

Actually more bored. Ohh look an African American killed someone, aren't they all horrible? But this just shows how right i am in my irrational hatred. :yawn:

No such thing as African American, unless one has dual citizenship. Stop propagating lies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

That's a good question MrDante, because I've never seen musterion provide a viable solution to the widespread problem of homosexuality.

Perhaps musterion could do that here?

Is there no bottom to the pit of your stupidity?
That's like saying "I've never seen musterion provide a viable solution to the widespread problem of sin," or, "I've never seen musterion provide a viable solution to the widespread problem of mental disorders."

Here's a tip Einstein: There ain't no solution to the widespread problem of sin or mental disorders. And your ignorant moronic idea of just illegalizing them isn't a solution either.

Your remedy is mass murder, like all good leftists resort to sooner or later.

Just so that we can have it on the record: Are you two boyz for the legalization of all sexual sins (incest, bestiality, pedophilia/pederasty, necrophilia, etc. etc.) or just homosexuality?

Inquiring minds needsta know.

BTW musterion, when can we talk about you being a Libertarian?