'Two Powers in Heaven' - YHWH + REDEEMER

beameup

I Zechariah saw at night, and behold, a MAN was riding on a red horse, and HE was standing among the myrtle trees which were in the ravine, with red, sorrel and white horses behind him. Then I said, “My lord ['adown], what are these?” And THE ANGEL who was speaking with me said to me, “I will show you what these are.” And the MAN who was standing among the myrtle trees answered and said, “These are those whom YHWH has sent to patrol the earth.” So they answered THE ANGEL of YHWH who was standing among the myrtle trees and said, “We have patrolled the earth, and behold, all the earth is peaceful and quiet.” - Zechariah 1:8-11 :sherlock:

a "MAN"
an Angel
The Angel of YHWH

beameup

Bs"d
The Torah teaches that there is one G.d, Y-H-W-H, who is a jealous G.d, who allows no other gods beside Him.

I see that your "Judaism" (post-70 A.D.) is heavily influenced by Hellenistic concepts. True Judaism (pre-70 A.D.) clearly saw TWO YHWH in the Torah. The 1st century "Jewish leadership" simply "didn't like the way Yeshuah looked", as he didn't "fit" their pre-conceived expectations.

The sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zoar (after escaping Sodom). Then YHWH rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire fromYHWH out of heaven. - Genesis 19:23-24

Clearly, YHWH being on the earth and in heaven simultaneously = two YHWH.

beameup

Come ye near unto ME, hear ye this;
I have not spoken in secret from the beginning;
from the time that it was, there am I:
and now the Lord YHWH, and his SPIRIT, hath sent ME.
- Isaiah 48:16

chair

I see that your "Judaism" (post-70 A.D.) is heavily influenced by Hellenistic concepts. True Judaism (pre-70 A.D.) clearly saw TWO YHWH in the Torah. The 1st century "Jewish leadership" simply "didn't like the way Yeshuah looked", as he didn't "fit" their pre-conceived expectations.

The sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zoar (after escaping Sodom). Then YHWH rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire fromYHWH out of heaven. - Genesis 19:23-24

Clearly, YHWH being on the earth and in heaven simultaneously = two YHWH.
A. Learn how to read. Seriously. Read the verse- where does it say anything about where YHWH was?
B. Are these these same "rabbis of old" that you invented?

beameup

http://twopowersinheaven.com/
segal.jpg

Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding;
which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not
- Jeremiah 5:21