Trump's Wildly Successful Trip

rexlunae

Just in time for the next Clinton scandal. It SHOULD have been in full swing by now....but alas, the Clintons are too mighty to be toppled. So far.....

Perjury and obstruction of justice are serious charges, but that's the wrong Clinton for 2016. And what the Trump team appears to be guilty of looks a lot worse. I mean, threat to the Republic worse. There was a time that threats to the Republic weren't handled in a partisan fashion, but that was before conservatives could rely on their own media to spin things their way forever. Now we have a badly misinformed right-wing that's protected from ever encountering a contrary thought, and there's basically nothing to stop them running away with the country.

rexlunae

How about this one: What if, instead of Hillary Clinton setting up her own private email server, what if she called the Russian ambassador and said "Hey, I've got some classified emails to send, why don't you guys set up a server for me to use?" How would you react? Would that have been ok for Clinton to do?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How about this one: What if, instead of Hillary Clinton setting up her own private email server, what if she called the Russian ambassador and said "Hey, I've got some classified emails to send, why don't you guys set up a server for me to use?" How would you react? Would that have been ok for Clinton to do?

Oh ... but THAT'S different.

Quetzal

Donald Trump wraps up a greatly successful foreign trip. He did a fine job. Meanwhile, old news was released Friday at 5:00 PM (just like every weekend on MSM and failing newspapers), just in time for Memorial Day Weekend, all in an attempt to dominate the media and take away from a great President.

Wow, really? Were we watching the same visit? He was ostracized by the group. Merkel slammed him in a speech. Relationships with allies are strained and more distant than ever. For me, it was a catastrophe and an embarrassment.

rexlunae

Neither one of them, unlike Trump, never sold out their country. He makes Nixon look like a saint.

Nixon resigned because his own party told him that he had to for the good of the country, and in that final act he was a patriot. Now, neither President nor party care about the good of the country, and we can't count on them acting in its defense.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Wow, really? Were we watching the same visit? He was ostracized by the group. Merkel slammed him in a speech. Relationships with allies are strained and more distant than ever. For me, it was a catastrophe and an embarrassment.

Merlkly? You're kidding right? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Foxfire

As I recall, it was Obama who bowed before the Saudi King.

I think your RIGHT! Trump didn't exactly bow at all, it looked like more of a girlish curtsy. :chuckle:

Seriously though, I've looked at pics of all the recent presidents bowing to the Saudi King and I can't find one of them that's more/less (pick your flavor) offensive than any of the others on that score. :think:

quip

BANNED
Banned
Slow mo it junedogg, it was an aggressive hug from behind (homo hugg) if you look carefully you can see Trump's left arm around the shoulder and his right hand completing the "gug " (gay hug). Then you see a smile on the gug victim's face as he returns the hug having his right arm around the waist of Trumphugger.
You need to go back to body language school son!

Gimme some thanks people

Last check I've seen that good was at a hockey game!

Quetzal

Merlkly? You're kidding right? Lol

She is a member of the G7 and one of our allies in EU. A continued partnership with her is a must, this distancing from the administration can only be seen as a negative outcome of Trumps catastrophe of a summit.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
She is a member of the G7 and one of our allies in EU. A continued partnership with her is a must, this distancing from the administration can only be seen as a negative outcome of Trumps catastrophe of a summit.

No. She is a traitor to her own people and a fool.