Trumpcare

Foxfire

Neither is Hillary :rotfl:

Get a life, instead of waiting for opportunities to take jabs at Trump, like a low-life leftist loser

See there? Now you're resorting to blatant lies. I didn't say a thing about Trump other than to illustrate YOUR inability to articulate a defense for the indefensible.

Poor mislead Wing-Nut lemming that you are! :think:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
See there? Now you're resorting to blatant lies. I didn't say a thing about Trump other than to illustrate YOUR inability to articulate a defense for the indefensible.

Poor mislead Wing-Nut lemming that you are! :think:
You're blinded by your deep hatred of Trump - your meme clearly mentioned Trump, doofus

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Ding-dong, the pitch is dead. Which ol pitch? The wicked pitch. Ding-dong, the wicked pitch is dead. :eek:

Now maybe we'll get a bipartisan effort that makes sense.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ding-dong, the pitch is dead. Which ol pitch? The wicked pitch. Ding-dong, the wicked pitch is dead. :eek:

Now maybe we'll get a bipartisan effort that makes sense.

IF this were truly about health care and making things better for the American people, the bipartisan effort would work together to FIX and fine tune the ACA.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
In the meantime, you go right ahead and wave that victory flag at yourself, Polly :darwinsm:
You know what's funny about the way you latch onto things I've said and repeat them without the support that made them meaningful?

Everything. :eek:

Anyway, here's what waving a flag at yourself in advance actually looks like:
And if i go into town tonight where they have real computers, I'll be glad to show why the rest of your self serving nonsense is just that :wave:

"And we'll have a good time then..." :guitar:

Danoh

Had this same conversation with a female doc recently. I noted the increase in women doctors and she thought one of the reasons was that it was not as lucrative, comparatively, as it used to be. Young men, if they were looking for the $, went into other fields.

Which in many ways actually makes my very point.

Rom. 5:8

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You know what's funny about the way you latch onto things I've said and repeat them without the support that made them meaningful?

Everything. :eek:

Anyway, here's what waving a flag at yourself in advance actually looks like:

"And we'll have a good time then..." :guitar:

Such a clever little boy!

Yay!

You win again! :first:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So this is what Sod promised.

And if i go into town tonight where they have real computers, I'll be glad to show why the rest of your self serving nonsense is just that :wave:

This is me laughing at him:
:guitar: And "We'll have a good time then, son. You know we'll have a good time then." :eek: Or, sure, take all the time you need to try to find an actual answer and by all means cobble whatever time-buying excuse you need in the meanwhile.

And a day later, this is the payoff:

Such a clever little boy! Yay! You win again! :first:
Rather, as always, you lose. :)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
See, a mature individual, having made a bold claim he couldn't subsequently back would simply admit to it.

Well, no

I boldly claimed that if i got into town the other night, that I'd respond to you from a real PC

That bold claim still holds, absent the time consideration

When i get to the library, I'll move my response to you over to a new thread, when i have time and opportunity

As antsy as that seems to make you, I'm afraid you'll just have to wait, little fella :)

kmoney

Hall of Fame
The Dems still want universal healthcare, it's a non-starter
Some do, not all. But I'm not sure many know what they'd do to fix the ACA. Vox had a piece where a reporter asked 8 Dems what they'd to do fix the ACA and most didn't have any real answers. Some did nothing more than bash the GOP effort. A couple had some decent ideas though, and sounded like they've actually given it some thought.

A bi-partisan effort seems very unlikely.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well, no

I boldly claimed that if i got into town the other night, that I'd respond to you from a real PC

That bold claim still holds, absent the time consideration
Man, that would be so much more convincing if you hadn't posted, what, (quick look) thirty or forty posts since then?

In the meantime...

:guitar:

Sod spewed trash just the other day
his usual nonsense in his usual way
but there were tests to take, and fees to pay
he talked more crap while I was away
and he was trollin' off the topic obsessed with me
he said, "Just wait until I hit the library, Town.
Wait until I hit the library."

Well the cat's in the cradle and the man in the moon
little Sod sitting alone in his room
When you going to post sod?
He don't know when.
But he'll have an argument then, boy.
You know we'll have a good one then.

glorydaz

Man, that would be so much more convincing if you hadn't posted, what, (quick look) thirty or forty posts since then?

In the meantime...

:guitar:

Sod spewed trash just the other day
his usual nonsense in his usual way
but there were tests to take, and fees to pay
he talked more crap while I was away
and he was trollin' off the topic obsessed with me
he said, "Just wait until I hit the library, Town.
Wait until I hit the library."

Well the cat's in the cradle and the man in the moon
little Sod sitting alone in his room
When you going to post sod?
He don't know when.
But he'll have an argument then, boy.
You know we'll have a good one then.

My you certainly think the world revolves around you, don't ya, Clownie? I see Doser posting all kinds of things, and you bring you up more than he ever could. PS If you plan to take up poetry instead of clowning around, please make a point of keeping them "short". That should be easy for you. :chuckle: