Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm pretty sure Africans are racists against other Africans. It's natural human bias to associate darker skin with bad, and lighter skin with good. Reason? Darkness and light stuff, is my first uninformed first guess. But if that's correct, then this expands the whole scope of what to do about racism. It isn't about one race discriminating and prejudicing against another; it's a species thing. That's a whole different problem, with different solutions.
Excellent post Nihilo, human beings share very many qualities including "racism". Racism against whites is just as real as another brand of racism.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Most "racists" and "bigots" are white according to you, I assume. I think those whites are only as racist towards blacks and minorities as the blacks and minorities are racist against whites.

Another soldier was beaten up in Waikiki last week. It was because he is white. In Hawaii whites are put down, its disgusting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Excellent post Nihilo, human beings share very many qualities including "racism". Racism against whites is just as real as another brand of racism.
If there's a bias, then when it's unfettered it becomes racism.
Racism against whites would be a different sort of thing; not coming from a bias, but reacting against that bias.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
When I meet and interact with black people, which has been quite a bit in my life, I have never had racist thoughts or behavior with them. I have had many black friends in my life. Now in my life, I stick up for Whitey because nobody else does.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
When I meet and interact with black people, which has been quite a bit in my life, I have never had racist thoughts or behavior with them. I have had many black friends in my life. Now in my life, I stick up for Whitey because nobody else does.
I'm just saying that if there is a human bias, then it's not the same sort of thing as white people are biased against black people. It's that all people are biased against black people, even other black people. And that's not a morally good or bad thing, it's just a different thing from that white people are biased against black people. It's a different problem, and there's no blame possible if it's so. It's just being human. Human biases are numerous, so what's another one thrown onto the heap? How do we deal with the other known biases that we have? There're solutions to this.

Danoh

Most "racists" and "bigots" are white according to you, I assume. I think those whites are only as racist towards blacks and minorities as the blacks and minorities are racist against whites.

YOU ASSUME that was what I'd meant.

A result of the cookie cutter Trump drone result you have allowed yourself to become more and more of :chuckle:

Fact is, I've dealt with all sorts of racists.

You name the particular ethnicity, and there is a good chance there are some racists among their own.

And that is just one level of that kind of thing within what is actually a multi-layered issue.

The rest of your fool post actually only reveals for the umpteenth time, exactly how it is that you go from error to begin with, to more of the same.

:rotfl:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Me too. I'm ready to throw down for my white brothers because blacks are outta their minds! 8 years of Obamas and this is what emboldened black supremacists look like!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Me too. I'm ready to throw down for my white brothers because blacks are outta their minds! 8 years of Obamas and this is what emboldened black supremacists look like!

:blabla: :spam: :blabla: :spam:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I'm just saying that if there is a human bias, then it's not the same sort of thing as white people are biased against black people. It's that all people are biased against black people, even other black people. And that's not a morally good or bad thing, it's just a different thing from that white people are biased against black people. It's a different problem, and there's no blame possible if it's so. It's just being human. Human biases are numerous, so what's another one thrown onto the heap? How do we deal with the other known biases that we have? There're solutions to this.
Before there can be a solution you have to admit there is a problem instead of dismissing any evidence that there is one.

*cough* pj *cough*

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Racism exists in every country, IMO, even in the third world.

It seems to natural for human.

Poor people don't have energy to be racist but as soon as they become rich or normal condition, they learn to be one.

We constantly need to watch out for our own heart.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Bad: Pence being used as a tool in Trump's war with the NFL

Ugly: Pence *willingly* participating in this abuse ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ional-anthem-protests/?utm_term=.ac6781d2906a

Pence’s office did not answer a request for comment on the price and purpose of the trip. It costs the federal government about $43,000 an hour to fly Air Force Two, according to a 2012 estimate by the Air Force. Assuming a total flight time of six hours for the journey east and then west again, the tab for the flight alone would have topped $250,000.

SWAMP!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Ugly: Pence *willingly* participating in this abuse ...

nfltoon041.jpg

Pence went to the game with the full knowledge that San Francisco already hasd a history of players kneeling during the anthem - given that its the team where it all started!

The President has been mysteriously silent when it comes to the Cowboys allowing Ezekiel Eliot to play - apparently its permissible to assault your wife and/or girlfriend, but he draws the line when it comes to kneeling during the anthem!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
What a hypocrite, as if your favorite administrations didn't take unnecessary trips, as if the Trump administration can't travel because it costs money. Remember, Obama spent 11 trillion and doubled the deficit. That number must be so big that it doesn't mean anything to liberals.
1455896500963-trump_stupid_people.jpg

It was a foregone conclusion that there would be San Francisco players taking a knee during the anthem - Trump and Pence were counting on it to divert public attention away from Secretary of State Tillerson referring to this President as a "MORON!"

Status
Not open for further replies.