Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

I guess you don't understand. I'll try and draw you a picture.

We pray for something like healing of a loved one. God allows that loved one to perish. It was not God's will. Now asking for forgiveness for the death of a loved one is not something needing repentance. Obviously.

But the lesson of Jonah was that he wanted Nineveh to get torched because he knew that they were going to be used by Jehovah to ransack Israel, Jonah didn't want that. Jonah prayed against God's will which was the repentance of the Ninevite people.

I pray for a conservative president that will not promote the wicked behaviors that were applauded by the democrats. When Obama was elected by God, it was God's will that America decline in her morality. I wanted a potus that would outlaw abortion and gays but that was not God's plan for America at the time thus my prayers were not in accordance with God's will for the electing of Barak Hussein Obama, I was wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every bit of that is nothing more than your own faulty reasoning.

In Scripture, God's Will...is Dispensational.

Nevertheless, Rom. 5:8 towards you.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Every bit of that is nothing more than your own faulty reasoning.

So Jonah wasn't aware of Amos' prophecy concerning the Assyrian invasion? Or you just haven't put that together chronologically yet in your studies?

Arthur Brain

Did I say that?

Well, if you're realistic you'll know that there ain't gonna be any POTUS that outlaws homosexuality and where it comes to your prayers then don't waste your time, they're completely meaningless. What's done is done and yours aren't gonna make a scrap of difference are they?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Well, if you're realistic you'll know that there ain't gonna be any POTUS that outlaws homosexuality and where it comes to your prayers then don't waste your time, they're completely meaningless. What's done is done and yours aren't gonna make a scrap of difference are they?

You're not passing the grade Bane!
God uses our prayers in the our come of His divine will. Sometimes we pray correctly in which case "used" sometimes incorrectly in which case "not used."

There ain't no inconsistency here bud. Follow along.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You need to stop using 'Negroes' in a negative context. TOL is not a raciest forum. Christian conservative, yes, racist bigots, :nono:

I never did. You're imagining things again like open theism.

Arthur Brain

You're not passing the grade Bane!
God uses our prayers in the our come of His divine will. Sometimes we pray correctly in which case "used" sometimes incorrectly in which case "not used."

There ain't no inconsistency here bud. Follow along.

So you're ordained to pray incorrectly at times? So, if you pray for a loved one to heal from an ailment and they don't or even die then that prayer was "not used" because it didn't fit the 'Divine plan'? Again your prayers are meaningless if it's all a done deal. How come you're not getting this?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
So you're ordained to pray incorrectly at times? So, if you pray for a loved one to heal from an ailment and they don't or even die then that prayer was "not used" because it didn't fit the 'Divine plan'? Again your prayers are meaningless if it's all a done deal. How come you're not getting this?

No Bane, you're reading your theology into this. We need to pray for your salvation because if you are going to be saved then it will be in part due to the preaching and prayers of those like me. In other words, God does not want us to cease from carrying out the great commission because our very lives are on display to the principalities in heavenly places.

Danoh

So Jonah wasn't aware of Amos' prophecy concerning the Assyrian invasion? Or you just haven't put that together chronologically yet in your studies?

Arthur Brain

No Bane, you're reading your theology into this. We need to pray for your salvation because if you are going to be saved then it will be in part due to the preaching and prayers of those like me. In other words, God does not want us to cease from carrying out the great commission because our very lives are on display to the principalities in heavenly places.

Was it preordained of God for you to be a troll and use gay slurs and innuendo towards me as you've done in the past? That's some "witness" you had going there dude. You gonna apologize for those lies?

Face it dude, doesn't matter if you do or don't by your own "theology". Everything's already done so don't sweat it. Whatever you do doesn't matter in the slightest.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Was it preordained of God for you to be a troll and use gay slurs and innuendo towards me as you've done in the past? That's some "witness" you had going there dude. You gonna apologize for those lies?

Face it dude, doesn't matter if you do or don't by your own "theology". Everything's already done so don't sweat it. Whatever you do doesn't matter in the slightest.

Yes and no.

Status
Not open for further replies.