Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'll take it. Although, I wouldn't take for granted that Pence is clean. And I actually have some doubts about Ryan being clean. How about President Orrin Hatch?

Any of these would be an improvement. And I hate...most of them. But I would take it, to save the Republic.

Same here ... though they would all be horrible, at least they are SANE ... unlike Trump. Can you imagine the meltdown?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
You can't handle the truth. Trump is a great President, your President. Soak it up and drink it in !!!

:angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob:

(1) The New York Times reports that a meeting including Donald J., Kushner, Manafort and a Russian lawyer took place in Trump Towers during June 2016 - after the Russians had hacked the DNC, but before they were released through WikiLeaks.

(2) Jared Kushner initially failed to record this meeting on his security clearance application - Trump surrogates have a long track record of falling to report meetings with Russians!

(3) Donald Jr. confirmed that such a meeting took place, but the reasons keep changing with every New York Times' story.

(4) The New York Times now reports that Donald Jr. received an email before the meeting informing him that this lawyer represented the Russian government which was interested in promoting the Trump Campaign with negative information concerning Hillary Clinton.

(5) Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort, all senior members of the Trump Campaign, all went into this June 2016 meeting at Trump Towers with a lawyer representing the Russian government in the full knowledge that Putin was trying to assist this presidential candidate with information that could be used against Hillary Clinton!

:angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob: :angrymob:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

(1) The New York Times reports that a meeting including Donald J., Kushner, Manafort and A Russian lawyer took place in Trump Towers during June 2016 - after the Russians had hacked the DNC, but before they were released through WikiLeaks.

(2) Jared Kushner initially failed to record this meeting on his security clearance application - Trump surrogates have a long track record of falling to report meetings with Russians!

(3) Donald Jr. confirmed that such a meeting took place, but the reasons keep changing with every New York Times' story.

(4) The New York Times now reports that Donald Jr. received an email before the meeting informing him that this lawyer represented the Russian government which was interested in promoting the Trump Campaign with negative information concerning Hillary Clinton.

(5) Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort all went into this June 2016 meeting at Trump Towers with a lawyer representing the Russian government in the full knowledge that Putin was trying to help the Trump Campaign with information that could be used against Hillary Clinton!

:rotfl:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

:cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar:::cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar:

Donald Jr. has just retained a personal lawyer - he just moved to the head of the line of the FBI and the Special Council interview list!

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not getting too excited yet. It'll still be awhile before charges are brought. I expect Mueller will wait until he gets the full picture.

I am certainly grinning from ear to ear. Thank you Donald Jr. for wiping that smug grin off your father's face. Something about "where there's smoke" and all ...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Donald Jr. has just retained a personal lawyer - he just moved to the head of the line of the FBI and the Special Council interview list!

Smoke up Johnny. As if he didn't already have a lawyer :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.