Trump sez: Transgenders B gone!

quip

BANNED
Banned
then you'll agree that these people should be stopped?

image.jpg

I'm not seeing anyone engaging in homosexual sex here. :idunno:
Point it out for us.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
not sure you're taking into consideration the inevitable Pareto distribution influence that will cause many to go blind

unless you want people to go blind

is that it? you want people to go blind?

you monster!

quip

BANNED
Banned
not sure you're taking into consideration the inevitable Pareto distribution influence that will cause many to go blind

unless you want people to go blind

is that it? you want people to go blind?

you monster!

Well, I remember the church warning me of blindness wrought from one sin in particular...but I don't remember anything regarding the pareto principle.

quip

BANNED
Banned
So what you're saying is that sinful principles are the leading cause of blindness in the world?

In a sense, yes. Though, the principles of 'sin' need not be exclusive to the bible, as many times it's perpetuated by the very book itself.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
No, they should no more be "stopped " than the people, blacks and whites, who marched to end segregation and discrimination against blacks in past decades .
The rights of gay people are threatened in America by homophobic bigots, and the Trump administration is full of them, especially Mike Pence , who has spent his entire political career trying to take rights away from and persecute gay people .
If you don't like the rights gay people have gained in America in recent years, tough noogies . We can't go back to the bad old days when gay people lived in fear of losing their jobs, being disgraced and humiliated, put in jail , rejected by family, friends and society and even put in mental institutions to be "cured " of homosexuality with brutal electroshock "therapy " and even lobotomized . Yes, until about 50 years ago or so, some gay people were actually subject to this barbaric treatment .
If you want to live in a country where gay people have no rights and are persecuted, move either to Iran or Saudi Arabia .

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
OK Doser : "The rights of Jews are to be executed ". Adolf Hitler .
Homos aren't an ethnic group.

They're just a bunch of perverts committing criminal acts.

Criminals deserve justice.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Homos aren't an ethnic group.

They're just a bunch of perverts committing criminal acts.

Criminals deserve justice.

"The rights of homosexuals are to be executed ". JudgeRightly

That does have a nice homophobic, fundamentalist ring to it...doesn't it?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
"The rights of homosexuals are to be executed ". JudgeRightly

That does have a nice homophobic, fundamentalist ring to it...doesn't it?
Yup! :)

Right wing religious fanatic, homophobic, anti-choice truck driver, that's me!

They also have the right to seek help getting rid of their homosexual tendencies, but mostly they have the right to be executed.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
No, they should no more be "stopped " than the people, blacks and whites, who marched to end segregation and discrimination against blacks in past decades .
The rights of gay people are threatened in America by homophobic bigots, and the Trump administration is full of them, especially Mike Pence , who has spent his entire political career trying to take rights away from and persecute gay people .
If you don't like the rights gay people have gained in America in recent years, tough noogies . We can't go back to the bad old days when gay people lived in fear of losing their jobs, being disgraced and humiliated, put in jail , rejected by family, friends and society and even put in mental institutions to be "cured " of homosexuality with brutal electroshock "therapy " and even lobotomized . Yes, until about 50 years ago or so, some gay people were actually subject to this barbaric treatment .
If you want to live in a country where gay people have no rights and are persecuted, move either to Iran or Saudi Arabia .

So you think there is a defensible logic for people who get sex organs and digestive organs mixed up as to their purpose and function?

If that is true, we should not teach children to keep their food out of their ears and hair.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Yup! :)

Right wing religious fanatic, homophobic, anti-choice truck driver, that's me!

They also have the right to seek help getting rid of their homosexual tendencies, but mostly they have the right to be executed.

At least you come by your hatred....honestly. :idunno:

quip

BANNED
Banned
we have a society in which perversion is celebrated as "brave"
Spoiler
2015-06-04_13_53_24-Greenshot.png
and school children are taught that perverts are "normal"

i don't see anything to love about that

Perhaps, if you and others cease to hate them and continue to slander their lifestyle....then they'd have no need to be labeled "brave".
Just a though....