TRUMP SAID A NAUGHTY WORD, MOMMY.

Arthur Brain

I totally accept that Trump is "God's Chosen Leader" at this particular time in history. It must be grating on you to realize, there's nothing you (An Englishman) nor anyone else, can THWART the "Will of God."

There's nothing I can do whether it's the will of God or not but hope that Trump's time is limited and someone qualified is put in office, hopefully someone who doesn't boast about how he can grope women and get away with it...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's nothing I can do whether it's the will of God or not but hope that Trump's time is limited and someone qualified is put in office, hopefully someone who doesn't boast about how he can grope women and get away with it...

That's the best you can come up with? And, here I thought you had such promise.

Arthur Brain

Well, I suppose AB must feel a wee bit frustrated about choosing to post on this thread? Wheather he does or not is of no consequence. I just enjoy sharing the truth with the uninformed and the forever, naysayers.

Why would you presume I'd be frustrated when I chose to post on it? Full of yourself much?

:AMR:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey AB, if you're going to spend time on one of my threads, you must accept the idea you're gonna get a mix of "Religion and Politics." You might just be in for a rather "Bumpy Ride." Understand?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, you'd have to believe that but then, that's not what I asked. You'll be quite happy if Trump is deemed unfit for office?

If you're asking me if I accept the false accusations being made, I'd be forced to decline, right? The far-left are willing to go "all out" to bring down Donald J. Trump. Therefore, they'll lie, cheat, and steal to accomplish their goal.