TRUMP SAID A NAUGHTY WORD, MOMMY.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What's next on the "Far-left" agenda? I mean, the "Curse Word Debacle" is only worth about two weeks more of "Fake News Coverage," right? After that, they'll be forced to dredge up another 'Phony Fictional Narrative.'

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I certainly hope the "Far-left" doesn't run out of imaginative ploys. They need to keep that "Dirty stream flowing." We wouldn't want that "dirty stream" to dry up and stagnate, would we?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Considering there's not much we can really count on in this world, it's always good to know, we can rely on the "Far-left" to do the WRONG thing, consistently.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
God bless us and keep the far left... far away from us.

Yeah, the problem is, then, we can't keep an eye on their "Shenanigans." Having said that, we don't really need to see them, after all, they keep broadcasting the far-left, evil intentions on the "Fake News Networks." I guess we can always count on them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Do you remember in 2008 when Obama made a discouraging accusation about the "Mid-West" people who hung on to their "Guns and Religion?" Obama really didn't like those "Guns and Religion," did he? Do you suppose he was talking about the "Christian Religion?" Well, I would imagine so, wouldn't you?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's been announced, Republican Senator Jeff Flake (A devout Trump hater) will compare something the president said lately, to something that Joseph Stalin had stated many years ago. Now, Joeseph Stalin was the leader of the Soviet Union during the WW2 Era. He has been purported to have been responsible for the killings of several millions of people during his reign. Over the past year, some have compared Trump to Adolph Hitler and perhaps, Satan. At last, thanks to Jeff Flake, the Republican Senator from Arizona, Trump is about to be compared to the "Genocidal, Joesph Stain." Who will Trump be compared to next? Perhaps;

1) Charles Manson?
2) Attila the Hun?
3) Caligula?
4) Vlad the Impaler?
5) Jack the Ripper?
6) Ted Bundy?
7) Lizzie Borden?
8) Pol Pot?
9) Mao Tse-tung?
10)Al Capone?
11)Godzilla?
12)Rodan the Flying Monster?

There, now I've listed a dozen perspective nominees in which the "Far-left" may choose from. Can you name somebody-anybody else that might be worthy of the Far-left, "Trump comparison list?"

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Having posted about Senator Jeff Flake (appropriate last name I might add) I will give my first impression of him when I first saw him interviewed. Like Jeff Sessions and Ben Carson, I see Flake as being a soft-spoken and very weak individual. He doesn't appear to be a very "Manly-Man," quite the contrary, I might add. He lacks "Political Charisma and fortitude." I've heard he may have "Presidential aspirations?" Although, I highly doubt he has what it takes to win an election. He also doesn't have "Name recognition" going for him. He's taken full advantage of the negative political climate to bash the President in order to call attention to himself and get his name out there. In other words, he's an "Opportunist."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Possible 2020 Candidates;

1) Oprah Winfrey?
2) Uncle Joe Biden?
3) Liz Pocahontas Warren?
4) Mad Maxine Waters?
5) Jeff Flake?
6) Kamala Annoying Harris?
7) Hillary Teflon Hill Clinton? (Possible write-In)
8) Barack Obama? (Only because he thinks he'll be able to run for a 3rd term?)
9) ?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Haven't heard much from Antifa/Black Lives Matter? Perhaps they were forced to get Jobs? Or, maybe they're just on hiatus? I'm kinda thinking, "The Well ran dry" if You know what I mean?