Trump Laments Memorial Day Drivers Facing High Gas Prices

marke

Resolutions mean zilch. All that matters is spending. Under Trump, the federal budget deficit went up year after year. Bush increased spending. Reagan increased spending. They all condemned deficit spending to your face and then proceeded to increase deficit spending anyway. My proof? The Republicans' 2019 budget was over 1 trillion dollars. You choose to believe their lies to you while you pretend not to see their actions:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/benrit...lion-dollar-deficit-will-democrats-debate-it/
I'll tell you what a resolution signed by 2 dozen republicans only means, it means only republicans recognize that out-of-control credit spending hurtles the US nation and economy towards bankruptcy.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Interestingly, the last time the US had a budget surplus was when republicans in Congress controlled spending.
Which has been my point to you all along: The only time Republicans care about controlling spending is when there's a Democrat in the White House. But when there's a Republican in the White House, they take deficit spending to new highs.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Rich republicans think the rest of the country can afford to live in poverty all the time. That's why they have opposed every program to help the poor that has ever been brought into existence.

Rich republicans also think that the rest of the country, and the whole world for that matter, can afford to live in the pollution that fossil fuels cause to our environment.
The term "Rich Republicans" is a fossil all on its own. The "new-money" wealth in recent decades is among young Silicon Valley types. A majority of young professionals identify with the Left. And so much of that new-money wealth comes from profits made by farming out production to oppressed people in Communist countries that don't adhere to the environmental standards in the US. See all the (D)'s at Apple, Google, Face Book etc.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You're right. Most Republicans are "trailer park" Republicans. You know, the kind with the Confederate flag flying in the front yard.
That's your necessary caricature of Republicans because in truth, the bigoted Left joins the (D)'s to enjoy immunity from scrutiny of their own intolerant attitudes. They then practice phycological projection against people whom they assume think as they think.

But then again, I would rather hang with the guys in the trailer park while some brutish BLM member has you bent over the railing squealing like a pig.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
That's your necessary caricature of Republicans
Some would call it sarcasm.

To be sure, there are "rich Democrats" and "poor Republicans." There are also "rich Republicans" and "poor Democrats." But I wasn't the one who brought this up in the first place. What does this have to do with anything?

Caino

BANNED
Banned

To be sure, there are "rich Democrats" and "poor Republicans." There are also "rich Republicans" and "poor Democrats." But I wasn't the one who brought this up in the first place. What does this have to do with anything?
It has to do with false accusations by the virtue signaling Left that has been going on for years! Since the days that the (D) party started the Ku Klux Klan!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It has to do with false accusations by the virtue signaling Left that has been going on for years! Since the days that the (D) party started the Ku Klux Klan!
On a percentage basis, how many Democrats would you estimate are in the KKK today vs. how many Republicans? I would estimate today's KKK membership to be 100% Republican to 0% Democrat.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
It has to do with false accusations by the virtue signaling Left that has been going on for years!
Trump's tax cuts helped billionaires pay less taxes than the working class in 2018:

Are you really going to pretend that the Republicans care about the needs of the average American?

marke

Which has been my point to you all along: The only time Republicans care about controlling spending is when there's a Democrat in the White House. But when there's a Republican in the White House, they take deficit spending to new highs.
Did you not read the date on the proposed resolution to recognize the national debt as a threat signed by republicans and opposed by democrats? It was introduced in the House on Feb 27, 2019, when Trump was president. Nevertheless, republicans and democrats who do not understand that the growing national debt is a serious threat are stupid. Biden should not be spending $6 trillion dollars to add to that serious threat just to score points with democrat supporters.

marke

You're right. Most Republicans are "trailer park" Republicans. You know, the kind with the Confederate flag flying in the front yard.
The mind of the godless liberal is a marvel to behold. One of the leading witches of the left described Christians as "deplorable" and another leading black Muslim politician described Christians as hayseeds who ignorantly cling to God and guns. The level of stupidity demonstrated by such statements is shocking.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The mind of the godless liberal is a marvel to behold. One of the leading witches of the left described Christians as "deplorable" and another leading black Muslim politician described Christians as hayseeds who ignorantly cling to God and guns. The level of stupidity demonstrated by such statements is shocking.
This particular fellow is a troll, plain and simple.

marke

While crooked democrats scam millions off government spending and hiding their ill-gotten wealth in 'tax-exempt' foundations and secret overseas accounts, they lie to the 'gullible little people, telling them that if they ever gain power they will tax the rich and give money to the poor like communist Robbing Hoods of old.'

marke

On a percentage basis, how many Democrats would you estimate are in the KKK today vs. how many Republicans? I would estimate today's KKK membership to be 100% Republican to 0% Democrat.
There may be dozens if not hundreds of white KKK members today, most with questionable political party membership. But there are millions of BLM supporters of black supremacy racism who hate whites, cops, Asians, republicans, and others and do violence against them to prove it.

marke

Trump's tax cuts helped billionaires pay less taxes than the working class in 2018:

Are you really going to pretend that the Republicans care about the needs of the average American?
When politicians with good sense slash taxes and regulations on businesses and workers, the left falsely claims such boosts to the economy are evil. No wonder democrats always struggle when trying to get the economy moving.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
When the Dixiecrat clan was (D) dominated it had an estimated 6,000,000 members. Today the KKK is estimated to have 3,000 current members. I assume the current KKK voted for Trump. President Biden has been saying racist things all of his political life but (D) gives a person absolution in the Left brain.

marke

When the Dixiecrat clan was (D) dominated it had an estimated 6,000,000 members. Today the KKK is estimated to have 3,000 current members. I assume the current KKK voted for Trump. President Biden has been saying racist things all of his political life but (D) gives a person absolution in the Left brain.
The hyper hatred of whites narrative of the modern democrat party is driving conservatives to lose respect for blacks for their racism.