Trump Is A Knob

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's clear that ACW is a Trump supporter, thus he knows his party can't win, it's unsettling.

Was it my signature that gave it away?

I study people like you (left wingers) and try to figure out why the HATRED of Donald Trump. Granted, he's not a true conservative like Ted Cruz is, but the fact that you left wingers are so bothered by his message makes me believe that he is a threat to your way of life.

On a side note: You're just having the time of your life mocking this Christian (i.e. conservative) website aren't you?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I study people like you (left wingers) and try to figure out why the HATRED of Donald Trump. Granted, he's not a true conservative like Ted Cruz is, but the fact that you left wingers are so bothered by his message makes me believe that he is a threat to your way of life.

On a side note: You're just having the time of your life mocking this Christian (i.e. conservative) website aren't you?

You study the wrong things ACW, I'm not bothered by his message, he raised issues that need to be addressed. It's his way of speaking and the rhetoric he uses. His style and his loose tongue are not suited to be the leader of the free world.

If you had a brain you would hate Trump for taking Cruz votes, because Cruz is dead in the water with Trump still running. So again, it's not the issues Trump raises, it's the rest of his personality that stinks

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Just saw your side note. NOT.

you have a blast bashing gays and surfing gay images. You are so consumed with lbgt it's a wonder you can follow politics. Your opinions are useless.

PureX

Trump is basically saying all the same things that the other republican candidates are saying. He's just doing it loud and plain, while the others want to hint and insinuate without actually saying it clearly so they can't be accused of being the hellish knobs that they really are. As pathetic and grotesque as Trump is, he's at least more authentic than the other republicans in the public eye. And everyone knows it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
you have a blast bashing gays and surfing gay images. You are so consumed with lbgt it's a wonder you can follow politics. Your opinions are useless.

My my, someone is taking my 4 part thread rather hard for a supposed "conservative".

I pray for you daily GFR7.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump is basically saying all the same things that the other republican candidates are saying. He's just doing it loud and plain, while the others want to hint and insinuate without actually saying it clearly so they can't be accused of being the knobs that they really are.

Besides Cruz and Trump, are the other republican candidates talking about immigration reform? Are the other candidates talking about the Islamic threat?

Cruz and Trump are the only outsiders in this race, the rest are Establishment RINO's (and I'm including Ben Carson in that category).

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump was nicey nice with Cruz. Trump didn't make any outlandish remarks like i figured he would. He'll do that later on. He lost it when he mocked a crippled man.

Trump Wins

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
well, they certainly deserve it

Syed "Climatechange" Farook

2F09D78500000578-3345337-Syed_Rizwan_Farook_pictured_left_and_right_and_his_wife_Tashfeen-m-24_1449189959562.jpg