Trump Has A Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mocking You

A small victory today for Trump on the travel ban, I feel a string of yuuuuuge victories upcoming this year
Repeal/Replace Obamacare? Shelved.

Travel ban? Headed to Supreme Court.

Tax Cuts? Not been introduced in Congress.

Personal tax reform? Not been introduced in Congress.

Corporate tax reform? Hasn't decided if he wants a border adjustment tax or not. Not been introduced in Congress.

Border wall? Three months behind on picking contractors. Bill to have American taxpayers pay for it (not Mexico) stuck in subcommittee.

DREAMers? Continuing with Obama's policy of admitting them into US.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Repeal/Replace Obamacare? Shelved.

Travel ban? Headed to Supreme Court.

Tax Cuts? Not been introduced in Congress.

Personal tax reform? Not been introduced in Congress.

Corporate tax reform? Hasn't decided if he wants a border adjustment tax or not. Not been introduced in Congress.

Border wall? Three months behind on picking contractors. Bill to have American taxpayers pay for it (not Mexico) stuck in subcommittee.

DREAMers? Continuing with Obama's policy of admitting them into US.

Be patient, liberal. None of those delays and policies are Trump's fault.

Mocking You

Is that all you got? Name calling?

I'm not a liberal. I'm a conservative, unlike Trump.

How is Trump not at fault? He doesn't lead his own agenda. Unless you call a tweet a week "leadership".

Here's what Trump said when the Senate GOP TrumpCare bill was withdrawn:

“This will be great if we get it done, and if we don’t get it done it’s just going to be something that we’re not going to like, and that’s OK and I understand that very well.”

He doesn't sound very concerned that his agenda isn't getting passed.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

Trump assured his supporters that once he took office "You'll be tired of winning. We'll win win win."

Given that the Republicans now control the White House the House and the Senate, if they really believed that Donald Trump received a mandate, why aren't they supporting his legislative agenda?

After 6 months into Trump's Presidency, the only big winner has been Vladimir Putin!

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Is that all you got? Name calling?

I'm not a liberal. I'm a conservative, unlike Trump.

How is Trump not at fault? He doesn't lead his own agenda. Unless you call a tweet a week "leadership".

Here's what Trump said when the Senate GOP TrumpCare bill was withdrawn:

“This will be great if we get it done, and if we don’t get it done it’s just going to be something that we’re not going to like, and that’s OK and I understand that very well.”

He doesn't sound very concerned that his agenda isn't getting passed.

Sorry, I thought you were a liberal with all your rhetoric. Of course Trump is concerned, but what is he supposed to do about a lame duck Republican Senate? It's only been 5.5 months and yet you have all negative points about Trump memorized, and they are mostly Fake News. How's your 401K? Thank Obama for that, huh? That quote from Trump comes after months of waffling from the House and Senate, he's tired of it.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...dent-trumps-100-days-historic-accomplishments

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
As I've said before, sometimes when there's nothing to watch I relive election night by watching network coverage. Tonight is one of those nights, but I think I'll watch some of Hillary's campaign speeches and rallies from 2016, just to see her smug face, so sure of victory. It'll be a hoot !!!

Mocking You

Sorry, I thought you were a liberal with all your rhetoric. Of course Trump is concerned, but what is he supposed to do about a lame duck Republican Senate? It's only been 5.5 months and yet you have all negative points about Trump memorized, and they are mostly Fake News. How's your 401K? Thank Obama for that, huh? That quote from Trump comes after months of waffling from the House and Senate, he's tired of it.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...dent-trumps-100-days-historic-accomplishments
His signature achievement was appointing Neil Gorsuch. If he truly is pro-life and a strict constitutionalist, praise the Lord for that.

He's signed a bunch of do-nothing Executive Orders, most of which call for a committee to study something. I dare you to actually read the text and you will see these EO's are window dressing.

He's signed a bunch of lightweight legislation and rolled back some Obama era regulations.

But on his big campaign issues he's severely under achieved. He doesn't understand how to influence and lead Congress. He's 71 years old and I doubt he's going to learn how.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
His signature achievement was appointing Neil Gorsuch. If he truly is pro-life and a strict constitutionalist, praise the Lord for that.

He's signed a bunch of do-nothing Executive Orders, most of which call for a committee to study something. I dare you to actually read the text and you will see these EO's are window dressing.

He's signed a bunch of lightweight legislation and rolled back some Obama era regulations.

But on his big campaign issues he's severely under achieved. He doesn't understand how to influence and lead Congress. He's 71 years old and I doubt he's going to learn how.

Give Trump a chance. He's a good guy

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Border security is at an all time high. The economy is at an all time high. The USA is back on the world stage as the best country in the world. Energy is back. Jobs are being created and filled. Good things are happening and good things are coming.

Mocking You

Give Trump a chance. He's a good guy
Yes, I want most of his agenda passed. I'm afraid he doesn't know how to get it done.

How long shall we wait and believe he will do what he promised?

Suppose by this time next year, with 4 months to go until mid term elections there is not one board built on the Mexican wall, ObamaCare is still the law of the land, the travel ban is knocked down by the Supreme Court, there is no tax reform, either personal or corporate, there are no tax cuts, no infrastructure bill passed...

Then what?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes, I want most of his agenda passed. I'm afraid he doesn't know how to get it done.

How long shall we wait and believe he will do what he promised?

Suppose by this time next year, with 4 months to go until mid term elections there is not one board built on the Mexican wall, ObamaCare is still the law of the land, the travel ban is knocked down by the Supreme Court, there is no tax reform, either personal or corporate, there are no tax cuts, no infrastructure bill passed...

Then what?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
If that all happens, I blame the Republican House and Senate, not Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.