Trump forgets words to National Anthem

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It may simply have been a matter of distraction. I am not a brilliant man, but I know that when I get my mind going with a lot of things, I tend to get distracted and forget the main thing I'm doing. My mind races with thoughts of what I have to do and where I've got to be later. I think about e-mails that need to be sent, and homework with which my children need assistance. I get distracted.

And I am not the President of the United States. I can only imagine all the things that must run through his mind at any given moment. Like him or not, it isn't an easy job and there is a lot that must be planned and thought through. It isn't surprising that he would have his mind on a thousand other things.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It may simply have been a matter of distraction. I am not a brilliant man, but I know that when I get my mind going with a lot of things, I tend to get distracted and forget the main thing I'm doing. My mind races with thoughts of what I have to do and where I've got to be later. I think about e-mails that need to be sent, and homework with which my children need assistance. I get distracted.

And I am not the President of the United States. I can only imagine all the things that must run through his mind at any given moment. Like him or not, it isn't an easy job and there is a lot that must be planned and thought through. It isn't surprising that he would have his mind on a thousand other things.

And as usual, Vegas Cowboy steps in and ruins a perfectly good spat by injecting common sense into the thread.

musterion

anthem.jpg

September 2007, before his handlers explained to the Mohammedan the concept of optics.

musterion

(Musty explains why Trump didn't put his hand over his heart for the national anthem)

hqdefault.jpg

You mean the KKK concept of optics.

Hadn't seen that. No idea why he didn't. For all I know, he'd just stepped through the door and hadn't done it yet. Would like to see video this is taken from.

But I do know why Obama didn't.

Because he despises America.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Hadn't seen that. No idea why he didn't.[/quote[

For all I know, he'd just stepped through the door and hadn't done it yet. Would like to see video this is taken from.

But I do know why Obama didn't.

When one hates someone, they "just know" stuff like that. In fact, it's likely that in both cases, they just hadn't gotten their hands up to their hearts.

This is an opportunity for you to do a little introspection. It would be good for your soul.

musterion

Hadn't seen that. No idea why he didn't.[/quote[

When one hates someone, they "just know" stuff like that. In fact, it's likely that in both cases, they just hadn't gotten their hands up to their hearts.

This is an opportunity for you to do a little introspection. It would be good for your soul.

Your beloved Snopes rated Obama not honoring the pledge as True.

Post video of Trump that this pic is from.

And learn how Quote works.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:

Musty objects:
Your beloved Snopes rated Obama not honoring the pledge as True.

(Barbarian checks)

If you went to that site, you'd see this:

This item saw renewed interest in April 2017, when First Lady Melania Trump seemingly had to nudge her husband, President Donald Trump, to place his hand over his heart during the playing of the national anthem while celebrating the annual White House Easter Egg Roll:
https://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp

And this:
anthem2.jpg

anthem3.jpg

And the video referenced:

:chuckle: