Trump forgets words to National Anthem

glorydaz

A few of these "senior moments" wouldn't be such a concern. But we see Trump repeatedly falling into some kind of blank stare state,and then wandering away.

His speech patterns have gotten more and more simple and repetitive. There's something really wrong here.

It's called having a lot on your mind. He takes his job seriously. He hasn't changed except in the minds of those who want to see something.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It goes way beyond Trump forgetting the national anthem.

During the course of Donald Trump’s overseas trip, we’ve pointed to several pieces of evidence that have surfaced which suggest his physical and mental health may be in sharp decline. He sounded winded during his speech in Saudi Arabia. He read the wrong words off his teleprompter. He canceled several events and meetings. Now there’s video evidence suggesting that something is wrong with Trump, period, during this trip.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Donald Trump held a joint press conference in Israel this week, with both men sitting in chairs. But at some point, with the questions still coming in, Trump simply got up and wandered off in lackadaisical fashion with a blank look on his face. Netanyahu tried to reach out to Trump with his arm twice, in what might have been an attempt to get him to remain for photos or a handshake.

But Trump just kept going, leaving Netanyahu looking befuddled at what he was witnessing. Watch the video clip of the moment:

The "far-left" which you are associated with, see things about the President differently, than people who are "Intellectually Honest." A "far-left" Psychiatrist just wrote a 'scathing book' about the so-called "Mentally disturbed" Donald Trump. Even the "American Psychiatric Association" has rebuked, so-called, mental health professionals for analyzing anyone without spending time with that person. This "writer believes Trump is dangerous, the problem is, what she and her cohorts are doing, is dangerous to our society. Think about it, these so-called "experts" assume all they must do is, watch YouTube, Cable news presentations and read far-left newspapers in order to make a "Correct Diagnosis." If this is so, then, why are people in our nation spending millions of Dollars sitting in front of a Psychiatrist/Psychologist, when all these people needed to do is, record a few sentences on their phone, send it to one of these "Geniuses" and have an "Instant Analysis" made? That would be cheaper and less time consuming, right?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It's called having a lot on your mind.

The problem is, in these moments, he seems to have nothing at all on his mind. Just a thousand yard stare, and an apparent inability to realize where he is and what he's doing.

He hasn't changed except in the minds of those who want to see something.

His speech has changed markedly in the past year.

Trump wasn’t always so linguistically challenged. What could explain the change?
He was not always so linguistically challenged.

STAT reviewed decades of Trump’s on-air interviews and compared them to Q&A sessions since his inauguration. The differences are striking and unmistakable.

Research has shown that changes in speaking style can result from cognitive decline. STAT therefore asked experts in neurolinguistics and cognitive assessment, as well as psychologists and psychiatrists, to compare Trump’s speech from decades ago to that in 2017; they all agreed there had been a deterioration, and some said it could reflect changes in the health of Trump’s brain.

https://www.statnews.com/2017/05/23/donald-trump-speaking-style-interviews/

And do you remember any earlier cases where he lost focus and just wandered away?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The "far-left" which you are associated with, see things about the President differently,

I just showed you a video. Netanyahu was clearly puzzled as to Trump's behavior. Notice the blank look on Trump's face as he wandered off the stage?

That's just what happened. And it's happening more and more.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Gone are the days when one had to see a Psychiatrist/ psychologist in person. Sometimes (in the past) a person had to sit in a chair or lie on a couch, while the "Mental health professional" wrote on a tablet of paper and listened carefully to each word the patient articulated about their personal history. Now, in 2017, patients no longer have to go through that procedure.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I just showed you a video. Netanyahu was clearly puzzled as to Trump's behavior. Notice the blank look on Trump's face as he wandered off the stage?

Are you saying; you have REACHED the "Pinnacle of Human Perfection?" I mean, I see from your picture, you're a very handsome and attractive fella, however, would you admit to having NEVER fallen short of "Everybody else's" expectations?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:

Are you saying; you have REACHED the "Pinnacle of Human Perfection?"

No, I'm pointing out that Trump, over the last year, has shown a tendency to be confused, and to wander off at inappropriate times.

I mean, I see from your picture, you're a very handsome and attractive fella[/quote]

Not even my kids say that. However, about the only time my eyes glaze over is when my wife tries to explain the details of medical insurance to me.

however, would you admit to having NEVER fallen short of "Everybody else's" expectations?

Have I zoned out and wandered out of an important meeting? No.

Trump has done this repeatedly. Hence the concern.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:
It's not just his speech that's a problem. It appears that memory is also not doing well for him.

That is a bunch of covfefe and you know it.

No point in denying the fact.

Now, Trump’s vocabulary is simpler. He repeats himself over and over, and lurches from one subject to an unrelated one, as in this answer during an interview with the Associated Press last month:

“People want the border wall. My base definitely wants the border wall, my base really wants it — you’ve been to many of the rallies. OK, the thing they want more than anything is the wall. My base, which is a big base; I think my base is 45 percent. You know, it’s funny. The Democrats, they have a big advantage in the Electoral College. Big, big, big advantage. … The Electoral College is very difficult for a Republican to win, and I will tell you, the people want to see it. They want to see the wall.”

For decades, studies have found that deterioration in the fluency, complexity, and vocabulary level of spontaneous speech can indicate slipping brain function due to normal aging or neurodegenerative disease. STAT and the experts therefore considered only unscripted utterances, not planned speeches and statements, since only the former tap the neural networks that offer a window into brain function.

https://www.statnews.com/2017/05/23/donald-trump-speaking-style-interviews/

It's a concern for everyone. Did you notice the look of surprise and concern of Mike Pence when Trump lost focus and wandered away without signing his executive order?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Barb, Well, in my humble opinion, you're suffering from a bad case of "SORELOSERITIS." Not to worry though, a myriad of other, 'far-left-wing, Dems' are suffering along with you. At least you're in "BAD" company.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I sincerely hope they find a cure for all of these "Far-left-Dems" who are suffering from "Soreloseritis." TEFLON HILLS loss, is our Nations gain.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Obama didn't put his hand over his heart for the Anthem. Barbie though that was so studly.

418899_10151191478459238_660973027_n.jpg

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Wait, here's one of the president, not bothering to put his hand over his heart during the national anthem:
hqdefault.jpg

Probably didn't recognize what it was. Or maybe he was trying to remember the words. Something like that.