Trump forgets words to National Anthem

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I wonder which is a worse lapse of memory? Forgetting the words of the national anthem, or forgetting your own wife's name.

To be fair to Trump, he's had so many of them. I guess that could be a defense in itself.

"Oh, wait, you're not Marla"

Seriously, though, Trump's under a lot of pressure. This, like his slurring words and endlessly repeating the same word in a statement, shows how bad it's gotten for him.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Actually, he didn't "forget" the words. As Ben Shapiro pointed out when the scripted media began claiming that, He was mouthing the words and on TV we hear the sound but in the stadium they here the echo. What a bunch of idiots, looking for the most petty nonsense to bash Trump. Yep, he has dementia and forgot the words. Still President.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
"Wife."

Heh. Yeah.

Substituted a hard "ch" for a soft one. If you've never done that, you're petty much unique. Reminds me of George Bush saying that he and Reagan had sex together. (he meant "success") Even that verbal tic comes nowhere close to Trump forgetting the words to the National Anthem.

But you do what you can, with what you have, I suppose. Lip-reading, here's his song:

It's not just his speech that's a problem. It appears that memory is also not doing well for him.

Danoh

Substituted a hard "ch" for a soft one. If you've never done that, you're petty much unique. Reminds me of George Bush saying that he and Reagan had sex together. (he meant "success") Even that verbal tic comes nowhere close to Trump forgetting the words to the National Anthem.

But you do what you can, with what you have, I suppose. Lip-reading, here's his song:

It's not just his speech that's a problem. It appears that memory is also not doing well for him.

:rotfl:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Author Michael Wolff adds new details to what has been speculated behind the scenes in the White House for months, Donald Trump is showing signs of memory loss and senility.

The latest details come from a story Wolff wrote for The Hollywood Reporter, “Everybody was painfully aware of the increasing pace of his repetitions. It used to be inside of 30 minutes he’d repeat, word-for-word and expression-for-expression, the same three stories — now it was within 10 minutes. Indeed, many of his tweets were the product of his repetitions — he just couldn’t stop saying something.”

Wolff claims that Trump was unable to recognize old friends at a New Year’s Eve gathering, “At Mar-a-Lago, just before the new year, a heavily made-up Trump failed to recognize a succession of old friends.”

If Wolff’s account was the only one out there, it could be dismissed, but there is growing evidence that the President may be senile.

During an October 2017 interview with Fox News, Trump answered a question about tax cuts with incoherent babble. A confused and disoriented Trump wandered off from his car and had to be guided back by staff, and while visiting Israel, Trump wandered off from a meeting with Netanyahu and had to be retrieved and returned by staff.

http://www.politicususa.com/2018/01/04/reports-growing-trump-showing-clear-signs-senility.html

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We ALL forget things, no matter our age. Jimmy Stewart, one of the GREATEST movie stars in Hollywood was purported to have not KNOWN the words to "Auld Lang Syne" in his most famous film; "It's a Wonderful Life." Most EVERYONE knew those lyrics from that period of time. How many times has someone here, walked into a room and forgot why they came in there? Also, people oftentimes forget their own phone number or Social Security number. We are "frail" human beings who are not blessed with "perfect memories." If one hasn't said or done something for a while, they have a tendency to forget portions of what they should remember, easily. However, ALL of us are bound to come into situations where we have a "Lapse of memory" regarding certain things.

Many people in the past, who've been asked to sing the "National Anthem" in front of masses of people (Sports events, etc.) have suddenly forgotten the lyrics. So what, does that mean they have Dementia or mental illness? Oftentimes those particular singers are young people in their twenties and thirties.

The true issue is, Donald Trump is a "Target for Ridicule" by the far-left Democrats that are still "reeling" from their loss of the Presidency. That's what it all boils down to. They absolutely HATE the President, therefore, they scrutinize EVERYTHING he says and does, looking for flaws in order to use those flaws, against him.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's a pity and a shame that the Democratic Party continues to obstruct and be at war with the President of the United States. I Personally didn't like Obama, however, I didn't go out in the streets and Highways and block them. I didn't shout negative, inane and childish slogans. I didn't break store windows and become violent (Physically and verbally)with Obama supporters. I highly doubt that many people if any, on the Conservative side, did any of these things. At least we NEVER heard of such "Mass Protests." It appears these kinds of antics are owned by the "far-left Democrats."

glorydaz

We ALL forget things, no matter our age. Jimmy Stewart, one of the GREATEST movie stars in Hollywood was purported to have not KNOWN the words to "Auld Lang Syne" in his most famous film; "It's a Wonderful Life." Most EVERYONE knew those lyrics from that period of time. How many times has someone here, walked into a room and forgot why they came in there? Also, people oftentimes forget their own phone number or Social Security number. We are "frail" human beings who are not blessed with "perfect memories." If one hasn't said or done something for a while, they have a tendency to forget portions of what they should remember, easily. However, ALL of us are bound to come into situations where we have a "Lapse of memory" regarding certain things.

Many people in the past, who've been asked to sing the "National Anthem" in front of masses of people (Sports events, etc.) have suddenly forgotten the lyrics. So what, does that mean they have Dementia or mental illness? Oftentimes those particular singers are young people in their twenties and thirties.

The true issue is, Donald Trump is a "Target for Ridicule" by the far-left Democrats that are still "reeling" from their loss of the Presidency. That's what it all boils down to. They absolutely HATE the President, therefore, they scrutinize EVERYTHING he says and does, looking for flaws in order to use those flaws, against him.

Exactly. :thumb:

Yep, those big group sings are made for blending into the background. I do the same thing. I'll start singing, and then I focus on listening to the crowd singing, and then I focus back in on the song, and then sometimes barely move my lips....especially when it gets out of my range. ;)

But, lets face it. There is nothing Trump can do that will please his haters.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
However, ALL of us are bound to come into situations where we have a "Lapse of memory" regarding certain things.

It goes way beyond Trump forgetting the national anthem.

During the course of Donald Trump’s overseas trip, we’ve pointed to several pieces of evidence that have surfaced which suggest his physical and mental health may be in sharp decline. He sounded winded during his speech in Saudi Arabia. He read the wrong words off his teleprompter. He canceled several events and meetings. Now there’s video evidence suggesting that something is wrong with Trump, period, during this trip.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Donald Trump held a joint press conference in Israel this week, with both men sitting in chairs. But at some point, with the questions still coming in, Trump simply got up and wandered off in lackadaisical fashion with a blank look on his face. Netanyahu tried to reach out to Trump with his arm twice, in what might have been an attempt to get him to remain for photos or a handshake.

But Trump just kept going, leaving Netanyahu looking befuddled at what he was witnessing. Watch the video clip of the moment:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's useless for the "far-left" to deny, their side is culpable for these violent protests. We've ALL been observant of these "activities" during this past year. If you wish to deny these things occurred, then, you're just under a delusion or lying.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump at signing ceremony forgets to sign executive order and wanders off.

Left Mike Pence looking puzzled and uncertain as to what to do.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
A few of these "senior moments" wouldn't be such a concern. But we see Trump repeatedly falling into some kind of blank stare state,and then wandering away.

His speech patterns have gotten more and more simple and repetitive. There's something really wrong here.

THall

Yep, there is something wrong all right..... The crooked Democrats and Republicans like McCain that approved the sale of enriched uranium to our nuclear armed enemies are not in jail yet....

Gary K

Banned

Yeah. Whenever I tell my dog to shhh I keep going kuh, kuh, kuh. My wife's name is Shannon, and I often call her Kannon. I asked for a drink of sherry a long time ago and the bartender brought me a picture of John Kerry. I guess he didn't understand what an easy mistake it is to make and how many people do it. I was going to tell you to quit with all the nonesense, but it came out shuit. My mistake. My bad. I just never realized how often I made this exceedingly shommon mistashe.