Top Pediatrician Says Pushing Transgender Ideology on Kids Is 'Child Abuse'

MrDante

Why do you ask?
Isn't it obvious that the progressive terrorists have made it too difficult to get funding for the studies and have infiltrated the peer review system to the point where the studies that have been done are unable to get published.

any evidence to back this up or is it just a paranoid fantasy?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
As the husband of a psychology teacher and the father of 4 grown kids, one of whom is a PhD researcher dealing with sexual development in mammalian fetuses, I am aware of the transgender issues and even have a bit of knowledge about the genetics of it. I too am concerned with accepting the "feelings" of a child or teen with respect to gender. I think, especially today, there can be many underlying issues/concerns that lead a kid to be concerned about their gender identity and pushing or allowing a gender change when young may be inappropriate, even given the fact that there might be some valid underlying genetic basis.
That being said, using the statements of someone who appears unqualified does little to support even my position let alone the position of those who are more, well, uncompromising based on their religious beliefs and unfounded demand for "common sense", when the real issues involve neither religion nor common sense.