Top Pediatrician Says Pushing Transgender Ideology on Kids Is 'Child Abuse'

MrDante

The studies are from John Hopkins, pervert.

The article was written by Dr Lawrence S. Mayer and Dr Paul R. McHugh from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and Dr Paul W. Hruz of the Washington University School of Medicine.

Yes and John Hopkins was very embarrassed when Cecilia Dhejne the author of one of the studies McHugh and Mayer quoted heavily from pointed out thatthey lied about her research.

MrDante

I've always observed it to be the liberals who repeatedly use well-known frauds to back them up.

I've learned long ago to not waste time showing liberals anything that even hints at common sense.

So you don't want to respond to the question of why conservatives repeatedly use well-known frauds to back them up.

And you can't present any of the 'legitimate sources' you claim exist.

glorydaz

I understand you have nothing to back yourself up with and that you aren't remotely honest enough to admit that

You libs are the ones who cite frauds. That you point your slinky little digits at conservatives doesn't mean there is anything to see there.

I'm disgusted by you liberal lying fools who can't even see the gutter you wallow around in. Swamp dwellers!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Ah the pervert claim. Classy that.

yep, youre a pervert too.

per·vert
verb
verb: pervert; 3rd person present: perverts; past tense: perverted; past participle: perverted; gerund or present participle: perverting
pərˈvərt/

alter (something) from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.

glorydaz

per·vert
verb
verb: pervert; 3rd person present: perverts; past tense: perverted; past participle: perverted; gerund or present participle: perverting
pərˈvərt/

alter (something) from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended.

If I were them, I'd be embarrassed to even admit I supported such deviant behaviour. They have no shame...which speaks of a seared conscience. :nono:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

MrDante

I did respond. You just don't understand plain good old commons sense. I told you that would be the case.

Really? So why do anti-gay conservatives use well-known frauds and fake research to back up their claims?
Common sense says it because they don't care that they are fakes and lies and that the anti-gay lot is desperate to justify their prejudice that they will stoop to any level. But maybe you have some other insight.

MrDante

per·vert
verb
pərˈvərt/

Like Mayer and McHugh when they lied about the legitiamte research of others

MrDante

number 1. The New York Daily News (2/17/16)reports that the man was not transgender and never claimed to be but rather someone trying to attack the transgender with this publicity stunt

Number 2. Christopher Hambrook was determined to have multiple mental illnesses and rated as a high re-offense risk during psychiatric assessments, during which he admitted he was not transgender. Perhaps rather than scapegoating the transgender population we should ask why a man who had shown himself willing and able to sexually assault children and the disabled and showed no remorse whatsoever and was judged by his psychiatrist to be at high risk of reoffending was released after spending only four years in jail.

Number 3. Richar Rodriguez was not transgender. He was a man who dressed in women’s clothing in order to enter the women’s bathroom and film women there.

Number 4. Jason Pomare was not transgender. He was a man who dressed in women’s clothing in order to enter the women’s bathroom and film women there.

Number 5. I don't know why this is even included other than your source couldn't find any real examples

Lots of just recent examples in those 2 articles, i could post them on and on. These suffice to show you wrong.
Do you have any that are actually true?