toldailytopic: WILDCARD Wednesday! Any topic goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Do you think Jay Cutler was wrongly criticized for his "injury" in the Bears vs. Packers game?

Yes. Especially when there were so many other legitimate reasons to criticize him.

Are Chips Ahoy cookies much smaller than when I was a kid or am I just that much bigger? :think:

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Do you think Jay Cutler was wrongly criticized for his "injury" in the Bears vs. Packers game?

Greetings Knight.

Yes and no. Yes he was unfairly criticized by a bunch of NFL players who were very vocal about his injury on twitter, in interviews and other outlets. And, many commentators who are former players were also very critical.

What's unfair about this is that these guys know all about injury. And, they also know that if a quarterback is not one hundred percent, and he tries to play anyway; he can cause his team more harm than good. Think second half of the season....Favre on the Jets. His arm was weak because of a torn biscepts, yet he tried to play anyway and he should of been benched for the good of the team.

But, Cutler brought some of this upon himself because of his actions. He was just kind of moping around spitting. He didn't have any ice on his knee, and didn't appear to be in any pain. He wasn't limping around and he was on the bike.

Maybe he's just really tough and could fight through the pain without showing it. The fact that no one saw him get hurt was another red flag.

I can't imagine any quarterback quitting in a conference championship or any playoff game for any reason so IDK.

JoeyArnold

BANNED
Banned
Yes. Especially when there were so many other legitimate reasons to criticize him.

Are Chips Ahoy cookies much smaller than when I was a kid or am I just that much bigger? :think:

The cookies were probably bigger when you were a kid.

Most things are smaller, in order to make money, cut costs. That includes big cereal boxes, which isn't full of cereal inside. Things are made smaller and cheaper nowadays.

The world is almost as cheap and small as my posts.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
PS. to my last post. I got the same injury that Cutler has in a skiing accident once. Like Cutler I wasn't limping around too badly or crying or anything. But I was definitely done skiing for the day. And I couldn't move around too well for about 4-5 weeks after.

Dena

I was hoping you're going to say, "It's not as cracked up as it use to be." Because your name is Cracked. Just kidding. Anyways, I am a huge fan of Toiken books, and in other news, I'm fans of Narnia, Lord of the Rings, also. They're almost as cool as Harry Potter, Matrix, and Star Wars.

I've never read Harry Potter. I think I'm jealous because I would love to be able to write something even half as good and make a little bit of money.

Dena

Maybe the mountain bike doesn't have a kickstand because if you fall (say roll down a hill) it could hurt you.

Omega39

Maybe the mountain bike doesn't have a kickstand because if you fall (say roll down a hill) it could hurt you.

I'm no expert on bikes, but do you think mountain bikes don't have a built-in kickstand because the bike companies want you to buy a seperate one for the model, so that they can make more money?

Alate_One

I've never read Harry Potter. I think I'm jealous because I would love to be able to write something even half as good and make a little bit of money.

I think quite a few of us could write things that are much better. Making money with it though . . .that's an entirely separate issue. :p

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I've had it up to my keister with the whole idiotic birther farce,which was started by that lying right-wing extremist Joseph Farah of World Net Daily(which should really be called world nut daily) and which has yet to come up with one shred of evidence that Obama is any but a
native-born American citizen and the legitimately and fairly elected US President.
If Obama had parents from Africa and America but were a conservative Republican,the whole asinine farce would never have come into existence. The whole thing is nothing but a bunch of trumped-up charges with absolutely no substance are factual accuracy
created by a right-wing extremist bigot,and millions of gullible Americans have swallowed all the crap like a bunch of slack-jawed yokels gawking at the fraudulent wares of a travelling snake oil salesman out west.
What a joke the whole thing is. It's about time that that hypocritical,lying scum Farah were revealed for the scoundrel he is.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Must you contribute to yours?

I'm sorry Nick, I forgot that total dirtbag scum Christians like yourself think being gay is a requirement of mountain bike ownership.

So, just being a sodomite doesn't mean you will buy a mountaing bike, correct? Or is it if you have a mountain bike, that doesn't mean you are a sodomite?

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was hoping you're going to say, "It's not as cracked up as it use to be." Because your name is Cracked. Just kidding. Anyways, I am a huge fan of Toiken books, and in other news, I'm fans of Narnia, Lord of the Rings, also. They're almost as cool as Harry Potter, Matrix, and Star Wars.

Have you ever heard of Terry Brooks? Shannara series of fantasy fiction books.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
mrt7hq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.