toldailytopic: Who was Jesus?

john w

Hall of Fame
Surrender can read truth, you should also. Jesus never said he was God. Jesus tells you that there is only one true God, his father.
Believe him.

"Jesus never said he was God."-Keypur

You continue to spam this sophistry, even though it has been addressed.

Now, again, based upon you're "argument," that the Lord Jesus Christ must have said "I am God," tell us where:

1. God the Father ever said that He, God the father, was God.

2. The Holy Spirit ever said that He, the Holy Spirit, was God.

3. The Lord Jesus Christ ever said that He, the Lord Jesus Christ, was a man.

You have the floor. Defend your on record "argument:"

Jesus never said he was God.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Jesus never said he was God."-Keypur

You continue to spam this sophistry, even though it has been addressed.

Now, again, based upon you're "argument," that the Lord Jesus Christ must have said "I am God," tell us where:

1. God the Father ever said that He, God the father, was God.

2. The Holy Spirit ever said that He, the Holy Spirit, was God.

3. The Lord Jesus Christ ever said that He, the Lord Jesus Christ, was a man.

You have the floor. Defend your on record "argument:"

Jesus never said he was God.
Good point.

Jesus also did not have to say that He was king, priest, savior, etc. in order to know that He was.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
even more clear in this above passage, as Dan is a tribe, that these terms mean evil people, not animals.

I don't have any doubt about that at all, as I know the Bible's idioms and tribes :)

unless of course you read this to mean God is going to magically turn all the people in the tribe of Dan into a giant reptile!

that would be a hoot! lol

I guess we should be looking for those fossil records too....

keep shinin

jerm :cool:
I'm pointing out to you that the verse in English refers to both a serpent and a snake. I don't think this is an accident. It certainly is not a contradiction.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God didn't curse either of them for doing what God said not to do!! - God only told Adam not to eat of the Tree, but God didn't curse them for that. -- Adam was made the keeper of the Garden and Adam took advice from his wife, and his wife was Adam's help meet or help keeper, not Satan's, - whom she helped taste the fruit. God didn't say for them ( Not to do that ), but told them what ( "TO DO" ) and they didn't. They did the opposite!!

Paul -- 121112
-

Genesis 3:11 And He said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you not to eat?"

Silent Hunter

Yes, Jesus claimed to be God.
No, he didn't.

He is either a liar, lunatic if He is not.
The believers in the myth are the lunatics.

Those who think He is a legend/myth are the crazy ones.
Did Jesus exist? :idunno:

The Deity of Christ and His resurrection is what makes Christianity true and different from every other worldview.
No, it doesn't.

Like atheists and Pharisees you reject this truth, but it does not make it untrue.
Your acceptance of the myth doesn't make it true.

You will bow your knee before King Jesus someday, either as his love servant or as a mocker who will depart forever from His presence. Ball is in your court. He did everything He could to save us, but we must receive or reject it (Jn. 3:16; Jn. 3:36). If you make your bed and lie in it, don't blame God in the end.
:yawn:

jeremysdemo

I tried being a moron like you . . . it didn't work for me.
Ad hominem, a sign of a person with a weak argument.
Non Sequitur (among other fallacies).

yes your assertion that having a pastor as a father did anything other than introduce you to a country club is a Non Sequitur.

of course someone who is not a moron would already know that. :)

you'll have to do a little better than that if you want to convince anyone here you tried what Jesus said, Matthew 7:24.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Silent Hunter

Ad hominem, a sign of a person with a weak argument.
It isn't an ad homimen . . . since it's true.

yes your assertion that having a pastor as a father did anything other than introduce you to a country club is a Non Sequitur.
That's YOUR argument . . . not mine.

of course someone who is not a moron would already know that.
. . .or wouldn't have ascribed to me something patently untrue . . . such as you are trying to do by creating your own context.

you'll have to do a little better than that if you want to convince anyone here you tried what Jesus said, Matthew 7:24.
Jesus is said to have said some pretty profound things ALREADY proposed by other EARLIER philosophers. He is hardly unique. Besides there are these people to consider . . .

Letsargue

-

Genesis 3:11 And He said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you not to eat?"

Come on!! -- I didn't say that God didn't say not to eat of the Tree, but that's not what God Condemned and Cursed them for!!!!!!!!!!!! Think on things that are said for a change!!!

Paul -- 121212

Letsargue

No, he didn't.

The believers in the myth are the lunatics.

Did Jesus exist? :idunno:

No, it doesn't.

Your acceptance of the myth doesn't make it true.

:yawn:

Who said: -- “Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name "Emmanuel", which being interpreted is, (( "God with us" ))”. -------///--- Jesus said that through Matthew!!

Paul – 121212

Silent Hunter

Who said: -- “Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name "Emmanuel", which being interpreted is, (( "God with us" ))”. -------///--- Jesus said that through Matthew!!
One has to wonder then . . . why wasn't he named "Emmanuel" instead of "Jesus" . . . :think:?

Letsargue

One has to wonder then . . . why wasn't he named "Emmanuel" instead of "Jesus" . . . :think:?

Wonder? --- Wonder? -- That's what makes it "Wonder-ful", it is itself "Full of Wonder", without the excess of wondering? - Wondering is to change Truth from Wonderful, or Full of Wonder!! - Jesus was called Jesus / Emmanuel. - Jesus was the Word with God and with US, - "Emmanuel".

Paul -- 121212

Silent Hunter

Wonder? --- Wonder? -- That's what makes it "Wonder-ful", it is itself "Full of Wonder", without the excess of wondering? - Wondering is to change Truth from Wonderful, or Full of Wonder!! - Jesus was called Jesus / Emmanuel. - Jesus was the Word with God and with US, - "Emmanuel".
I think I see the reason so many have you on "ignore" Paul. Since you often have scant little to add to a conversation except rants I think I will join them . . . :wave:.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Come on!! -- I didn't say that God didn't say not to eat of the Tree, but that's not what God Condemned and Cursed them for!!!!!!!!!!!! Think on things that are said for a change!!!

Paul -- 121212
They knew from God what to do AND what not to do.

Letsargue

They knew from God what to do AND what not to do.

One cannot ( Know ) except being Christian and receiving the Knowledge from the Holy Ghost. That's why there are so many different foolish knowledges there!! -- Didn't you ( Know ) that it's the Holy Ghost that does guide us into ( All Truth )???

Paul -- 121212