toldailytopic: When TOL was down what did you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for May 26th, 2010 02:24 PM

toldailytopic: When TOL was down what did you do?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Sit at my laptop refreshing the page over and over and over, just hoping it would be back up. :noid:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I tirelessly attempted to rebuild the search index of TOL which consists of 1.5 million posts (and another 1 million deleted posts). I never did finish it.

I also deleted about 2000 old threads and 10's of thousands of old posts.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Some TruthSmack and Auto Racing Memories to post some pics.​

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I tirelessly attempted to rebuild the search index of TOL which consists of 1.5 million posts (and another 1 million deleted posts). I never did finish it.

I also deleted about 2000 old threads and 10's of thousands of old posts.

Thanks for the hard work to keep TOL the best forum on the interwebs. :thumb:

Buzzword

I went over to another Christian message board...but I'd forgotten how rarely people post on it besides in their "Controversial" forum...and everyone in there basically enjoys shouting how much they agree with everyone else on the forum about EVERYTHING.

...btw, I tend to disagree with most of them on most things.

So it was kinda boring.

Good thing I still had my favorite MMA forum!

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I took my mom to Walmart to get a new TV and a new flat screen monitor for her computer.

Selaphiel

Then came home and watched Predator.

Did you get TO DA CHOPPA?

On topic:

Let me check my log. It says:

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5.........F5 F5 F5 :eek:

Nah, not that bad but not far from it. I actually did some studying.

zoo22

I puttered around. Well, actually I didn't even putter much. I was (am) sick. Drank some OJ. Cancelled coffee with a friend. Tried to do a bit of work. Was a bad day for me to have lost TOL; it would've been nice to be sick and browsing... But I'm sure it was worse for Knight.

bybee

What did I do!

What did I do!

I puttered around. Well, actually I didn't even putter much. I was (am) sick. Drank some OJ. Cancelled coffee with a friend. Tried to do a bit of work. Was a bad day for me to have lost TOL; it would've been nice to be sick and browsing... But I'm sure it was worse for Knight.

I kept checking! And I said a little prayer for Knight. bybee

Status
Not open for further replies.