toldailytopic: What yet-to-be-invented device would make your life easier?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for July 27th, 2011 10:46 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for July 27th, 2011 10:46 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
Personal teleporter. Pocket sized.

Krsto

A head density meter that works from a distance and tells me when not to waste time with someone who just isn't going to recognize truth even if it were to smack him in the side of the head with a two by four.

frostmanj

Subscriber
I'm holding out for a mind reading device so I can better anticipate my wife. She seems to have one tuned into me already, so they must at least be in the prototype phase.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A head density meter that works from a distance and tells me when not to waste time with someone who just isn't going to recognize truth even if it were to smack him in the side of the head with a two by four.

Lol!

How about a brain brightness meter that activates once they touch the keys of their computer? If the reading is too low then you can decide not to engage them in a discussion. :rotfl:Such a gadget would save a lot of wasted time on this forum.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
it has already been invented but not implemented

clocks must be able to remember the time during power outages
and
be smart enough to change to daylight savings

zoo22

What yet-to-be-invented device would make your life easier?

The iPhone 5.

:plain:

I'd lost my phone about a month ago... I have an upgrade discount that I could use to replace it/get a newer one, but I didn't want to use it with the new iPhone release so close around the corner... So I have been using my old iPhone 1. It's frustratingly slow, and doesn't have many of the features I'd become used to having on the newer model iPhone.

So I'm really waiting for that iPhone 5 to be released so I can have back a lot of the features (and speed) that I'd gotten used to.

some other dude

It's said that we use only ten percent of our brain's potential. I'd like an invention that lets me use the other 90%.

Then I could invent all the other things people come up with. :)

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
it has already been invented but not implemented

clocks must be able to remember the time during power outages
and
be smart enough to change to daylight savings

My grandfather has one implemented on the wall of his kitchen. :plain:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Oh I want o flyyy like a bird in the sky, no more catchig the bus or train, no more walking.

C'mon Yanks stop sending rockets to the moon and invent wings for personal use. I could keep a beady eye on TomO and Chrys