toldailytopic: What do you think of Rick Perry?

Choleric

The debt of the state of Texas is out of control. According to usdebtclock.org, the debt to GDP ratio in Texas is 22.9% and the debt per citizen is $10,645. In California (a total financial basket case), the debt to GDP ratio is just 18.7% and the debt per citizen is only $9932. If Rick Perry runs for president these are numbers he will want to keep well hidden.

It's bogus point given that Texas SPENDS less per resident than any state in the union. Any debt was created by the recession and the fact Texas legislators couldn't deal with the deficit for two years as it has bi-annual budgets.

Texas was running an 11 billion dollar surplus before the recession hit in 2008.

Texas' economy has grown every year (GDP) since Perry has been in office. So, your argument is moot.

Besides all that, he was Al Gores campaign manager!!! He is not, repeat NOT a conservative. He is the caricature of a politician and he is everything that is wrong with politics.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't trust Rick Perry. I think that 'Christian Conservatives' are being 'set up'.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can you elaborate?

And Nick, Ron Paul doesn't see what that way?

There was a story on the yahoo page today. So take it with a grain of salt the filtered information. Ron Paul said Rick Perry makes him look like a moderate.

That is why I said that doesn't make it so. Paul was speaking of the Fed, and Perry is saying they are traitors.